LS7 Z06 with a Hyundai Genisis on the side, a WRX chaser, and a Stang pillow mint

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
It was like a full meal feeding frenzie last night. I still have a poochy tummy.:tongue:

After work I ran to the Apple Store at the local mall to pick up a new iMac and a Printer, etc as a gift to the family.

After I left the mall, I spy a nice, new, black Z06 coming up on my rear bumper as I roll up to a light
FINALLY!
....lane next to me is wide open, but he stayed behind me.
Whata wuss...
Light turns green and I gave it about 1/2 throttle to hopefully grap his attention, then let out on the other side of the intersection.

He scampers up to my bumper again....hook is set...:cool:
We crusie along and he finally gets the nerve to try and come around me on the right.
Up ahead is another red light, but I have enough room to really sink the hook...so I nail it real quick and then let out.
He jumps up next to me and we roll up to the light

Our windows are down so we start talking:
Him: Don't see those very often
Me: There's a few around...mine is a slow one... [laughing]
Him: V6 right?
Me: Yup...I've got it making about 500HP
Him: :eek: [he kinda stuttered a bit and had a surprised look on his face as he points to the front of the GN] You still have the V6? They came with that kind of power?
Me: Nah...they came form the factroy with about 300....I got it there with a little help from some friends [and a lot of help from Papa Lou Czarnota:biggrin:].

He still had a look on his face like he couldn't believe a V6 was making that kind of power.

Him: Well...let it out....lets see what it can do...let it out!
Me: Allllrighty then :D

We both looked forward and got ready for the green.

Green
GO!

Right off the line I immediately pulled him and was up over a length before he gradually slowed my walk away from him to an even pull... his full car was visible in my rear view with plenty of room in front of it....

We ran it out for a good distance....plenty of room...well into 3 digits and towards the end he was starting to creep up on me as his top end....started to prevail over my lack of aerodynamics and gear.
But...I kept him back there until we had to let out...
Could have been a full 1/4 mile.
My heart was racing like a...a...a....racing like a Meanchicken in a nasty lil' GN.
:D

He came back along side and yells "That thing pulls GREAT!!!" as he gave me a thumbs up.
I smiled and waved and we went our seperate ways.
Burp...:redface:

A couple miles later....
I roll up to a light behind a Hyundai Genesis next to a stock appearing WRX...I can see them getting ready to tangle...so I get back into kill mode again...
Nothing more fun than sneaking up behind two other guys racing...and then blowing around them to suck the life giving air out of their intakes.:D

Green light...they go....I rolled into it and gave them a few lengths jump to get them out of my way and then as soon as the third lane was clear...I go all in and blow around them both.
Surprizing to me...the Genisis was actually beating the WRX by about a legnth as I went around him...I dind't know they would be faster than a WRX.

I roll another mile after leaving them in the dust before hitting a red.
The Genesis comes along side and starts asking questions.
He didn't ask anything new and amazing...but he did recognize what the GN was and compimented it.

Light turned green and I didn't nail it cuz I thought he already knew he'd get smoked...but he goes for it anyway....and who am I to say no to a beggar?
So I crushed him....
As I look in the rear view...there's the WRX behind me giving her all she's got....but still getting smaller by the second.

Burp....

Later than night after setting up the iMac...I make a run to the gym for a quick burn before bed.
After I left the gym...waddaya know...:rolleyes:
A kid in a GT with an exhaust kit and possibly some other mods, starts showing attitude.
I really wans't interested cuz I knew I was getting low on Alky...but he wouldn't let it go....
So I killed him too.

After it was over...he pulled a ricer fly by on me ....
I went ahead and kept it close to him as we went through some sweeping turns....and then ricered him back.
....and then....he went to wherever Mustangs go after they get whooped by a Turbo Buick

...and I went home and slept like a baby...

Chicken,
Good story!

Have you registered for the 7 step meth addition program when you run out, or, are you doing it anonymously? :biggrin:

Watch out chicken is out on a rampage, honestly i think he will tangle up with a grandma riding a wheelchair about to cross the sideway if she looked at him the wrong way.. LOL

Watch out chicken is out on a rampage, honestly i think he will tangle up with a grandma riding a wheelchair about to cross the sideway if she looked at him the wrong way.. LOL

I've raced a granny on an electric cart across the intersection.
She had wheelie bars...so she was fair game.

Crrrrrrrrushed her!!!!

Nice job Chicken!! Keep it up with the poochy tummy and your gonna have to go on a diet before the extra pounds slows you down!! HA HA

My lord...are you buying the alky by the drum yet :eek:

Yup....5 gallons at a time...approx one drum every 6-8 weeks.
In the first three days of this week, I went through a gallon.:redface:

Nice job Chicken!! Keep it up with the poochy tummy and your gonna have to go on a diet before the extra pounds slows you down!! HA HA

That's why I've been spending more time at the gym these last few months.
I've dropped 15 lbs while getting some of my muscle from my Power Lifting days back....and I seem to find a lot of my kills while going too/from the gym....so it's good stuff all around.