LS1 rear brakes (new), UMI adj. upper arms, seat braces

83hurstguy

As a heads up, I have not been receiving PM notifications from the site. If you are interested, either post in this thread that you PM'd me to make sure I see it, or email me directly at luke.krooswyk@gmail.com. Thank you!

1. BRAND NEW GM LS1 rear disc backing plates, in original boxes, both sides. Part numbers 10444625 and 10444626. Comes with a set of LS1 rear caliper cores (great shape, just dirty) with the hoses. Asking $200 + shipping. The backing plates alone cost you $216 shipped from GMPD and are not a quick delivery.
lsbrakes1.JPGlsbrakes2.JPGlsbrakes3.JPGlsbrakes4.JPG

2. G-body rear adjustable control arms (UMI Performance) with roto joints. Used, in good shape overall with some minor scuffing and chips in the powder coat that could be touched up. One of the joints was the old design without the set screw that UMI rebuilt/updated to the new design with set screw retention. I had them service the other roto joint at the same time. I have not put them on the car since the servicing... I put in new Currectracs so my uppers and lowers would match. You will need to set the lengths, which isn't a big deal. Comes with brand new spanner wrench to disassemble/assemble the roto joints. Together from UMI, these are $227 new + shipping. Will sell for $160 shipped.SOLD!
uca1.JPGuca2.JPGuca3.JPG
3. have a set of G-body rear seat braces (an aftermarket version of the GNX/Grand Prix seat braces) that I cannot find locate the hardware for. Pretty sure they were made by Kirban Performance. They sell for $73 new... I'll go $50 shipped to the lower 48. SOLD!

seatbraces.JPG

I will get back to you asap on the brakes, looking to see what else I might need, unless you can tell me. It's been on the list to do but I've not yet done my research to see what makes a complete setup.

I will get back to you asap on the brakes, looking to see what else I might need, unless you can tell me. It's been on the list to do but I've not yet done my research to see what makes a complete setup.

You'll need brake pads, rotors, mounting hardware (should be easily available metric 10.9 stuff), a method of configuring parking brake cables (I'm not exactly sure how with these). If you search the Suspension section here there are several conversion examples. Cut the housing ends, drill two holes, bolt them on. You'll also most likely need shock relocation brackets. Hope that helps.

I have a set of rotors for this brake set-up. Good condition. If you buy the brakes and want the rotors I'll do $40 shipped for the pair. They go for $45 each new. I have a set of barely used pads also for an extra $10.