LS1 brake conversion brackets

This is a good deal that 84TXGN is offering. I'm in the process of doing this very conversion myself, but assembling my own kit with the help of a couple of local machine shops that are doing the brackets and hub turning. 84TXGN's price is very fair and is right in line what it's costing me. To have a kit all ready assembled is a major convenience. I have many hours into this project; finding used LS1 calipers, ordering a rebuilt kit and rebuilding the calipers, trip to Autozone for rotors, wheel bearings, etc., trips to the machinist, cutting my stock spindles, test fitting, etc. I'd be all over this if I wasn't already near completion on my own assembly.

Have you been able to fit the stock GN wheels on after grinding the fins? Also, have you checked to see how much further these stick out compared to the stock set up.

That is my kit on ebay, lol. I figured not everyone would want a whole kit, but like I said, I have them if you do want one.

I have not had the chance to grind on my calipers yet, but I want to be clear about the wheels. The only stock 15" wheels that have a chance are the 84-85 GN wheels. The t-type wheels are just different enough so that they won't fit and the 86-87 GN wheels have no chance.

Thanks for everyones interest. Please feel free to PM about the kits or brackets.

The only stock 15" wheels that have a chance are the 84-85 GN wheels. The t-type wheels are just different enough so that they won't fit .

Now what is the difference between 84-85 GN wheels and a 86-87 T-type wheel? They look pretty much the same to me other than the GNs having been painted black in the center. I'm about to install some GTA hweels but I still wouldn't mind the abillity to run T-type wheels.

Now what is the difference between 84-85 GN wheels and a 86-87 T-type wheel? They look pretty much the same to me other than the GNs having been painted black in the center. I'm about to install some GTA hweels but I still wouldn't mind the abillity to run T-type wheels.

The GN wheels are slightly wider and are just cast a little differently. Its just enough so that they do not appear that they will fit. When I get a chance to measure and grind the calipers I''ll post pics.

The GN wheels are slightly wider and are just cast a little differently. Its just enough so that they do not appear that they will fit. When I get a chance to measure and grind the calipers I''ll post pics.

Oh really, I'll do some measuring when I get some free time.