LS1 brake conversion brackets

84TXGN

I have 2 sets of brackets used to convert to the LS1 brake set-up. They are made from 5/16" 1018 low carbon steel. $45 shipped if paying by money order, $48 if paying by paypal.

I will take one set! What is your paypal address? What other parts are needed to complete this install? Got a link>? These fatctory brakes suck with 20" wheels. Even though I have drums inthe rear larger discs up front I would think would make a difference.

These are for stock spindles that have been modified.

As for wheels, almost all 16" wheels will work. I think with a little grinding I can get my '84 GN wheels to work but I haevn't tried yet so I hesitate to say they will.

So what parts would you need to do the LS1 brakes? Caliper, rotor and pads?

Check TKGN1's post for links on whats involved. If anyone is interested I can try and get 'kits' together with everything you need.

If the other set is still availiable -ill take it
i can either mail you a money order or dopaypal - just let me
know what you prefer

For the whole set-up you will need modified stock spindles, stock rotors that have been machined into a hub, the brackets, LS1 calipers & rotors, pads and hardware.

For everything it would be $650 plus shipping for used calipers and $750 plus shipping for rebuilt calipers. That price includes a $100 core charge. IF you send me your stock spindles and rotors I'll refund you a $100. We can also upgrade the rotors if you want to drilled and slotted rotors for another $115. Used calipers have limited availability.

Here's a pic of everything in the kit.

4245f96c993d5a0.jpg

Is this kit a bolt-on, or is there some welding and fabrication involved with the installation?

Is this kit a bolt-on, or is there some welding and fabrication involved with the installation?

This kit bolts right on. All you need to do is remove your stock spindle assembly and replace it with this one. Then connect your stock brake lines to the caliper using the LS1 caliper banjo bolt(part of the kit).

One of the pictures is the same, and they are both in Houston, so my $ is that it is the same.

I would be all over this, but I need slicks:frown: