LS 6.0 swap!!!

1chance

I have no clue how this all works. Here's what i got.Truck engine 1999-2002 (6.0) with harness, PCM.Plan to run turbo, and Alky. I got info from LS site on how to convert stock harness to stand alone (done). Now i want to add (60lb)injt, and have PCM tuned to run this(truck intake), also how do i add adjt FPR, have alot more ??? but this will get me moving for now.

the truck injector connectors are different from most anything else. i switched to fox mustang style(ev1 i think) then got a smokin deal on ford 80lbers there are also different height and spray patterns so do a little homework. you will need a aftermarket fpr and just route it as usual leave stock in its origional position. tuning is the big deal. these pcms are way more accessable than gn's which compounds the possibility for error. i am going to use hptuners then possibly have dyno tuned to confirm. is the engine in the car?

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I didnt install engine yet. I just got the oil pan, FP, FP gauge, and motor mount adapaters. Going to do a test fit Saturday. I didnt get a FPR, but im oping to get one that is boost referenced, even tho i dont plan to install the turbo until later.

Well Im knee deep in it now! I pulled the front clip on the 1981TTA to clean, and test fit engine, and trans, got hydro brake setup, and got alot of cleaning to do. My ?? is who sells floor pans for this car, got some rust i need to address before going on. Also do anyone sell a hood for this car. This truck intake is huge! Gauges, I can run the TACH, and speedo from the 2002 PCM, anyone know where to get them, or if it would be better to use the kind for this car, i can use either one. Just need to see some one's dash setup with after market gauges.