lower center console

Fuelie600

I have a '86 GN. I'm looking for the lower black piece [mine got accidently cracked]. Must be excellent condition. If you have the entire console, that will work, although my top part is perfect. Please let me know if you can help out. Thanks, Brian

I have the lower piece. NO cracks or broken pieces...could stand to be repainted black though. PM if interested. ---Keith

Sorry for the delay...I'm still trying to find my camera.:redface: I'm off tomorrow, so I will track it down and get you the pics. Thanks for your patience. ---Keith

Here are the pics of the console. I have the bottom and the top...but no lid. Like I said, the bottom could stand to be repainted black. The vinyl on the top is warped some around the shifter. Like to get $40 for the bottom, or $55 for both...plus shipping. LMK what you think. ---Keith
023.JPG

024.JPG

025.JPG

026.JPG

027.JPG

Here are the pics of the console. I have the bottom and the top...but no lid. Like I said, the bottom could stand to be repainted black. The vinyl on the top is warped some around the shifter. Like to get $40 for the bottom, or $55 for both...plus shipping. LMK what you think. ---Keith
View attachment 76736

View attachment 76737

View attachment 76738

View attachment 76739

View attachment 76740

Thanks for the pics Keith. I found what I needed just prior to you posting these pics. Sorry for waisting your time. Thanks again, Brian