low oil pressure and misfire

bigal915

i got my grand national out yesterday and it seemed to start right up but ran rough. after sitting for a few minutes the check engine light came on and turbolink says its a code for O2 rich. when i drove it around it was missing bad and wasnt shifting when i got on it at all. the car seems a little better today but there is still a noticeable miss. when i got home from work the oil pressure gauge was showing under 10lbs of pressure in gear and in park 10lbs. it increases smoothly when you rev it but then drops back down.

Anyone have any ideas of what it could possibly be? replaced oil, transmission fluid, spark plugs, wires, maf sensor, and pcv valve last fall before the car sat for the winter.

O2 rich could = fuel in the oil, could = low psi....
Time for more info off of the t-link log...

going to exchange the maf sensor because thats failed twice before within 3 months. i think its just a bad brand. there is a line that is a yellowish color that runs from the right side of the engine compartment to behind the turbo to ? its just kinda sitting there not connected to anything and i cant find its place. what other info should i post from turbolink?