Low O2

KCODE

while cruising at 65 I observed my O2 reading on my scan master was 325-350. This seems low. All other parameters were good. Any one ever experienced this?

I am assuming you are asking about narrow band o2. If so, they will fluctuate all over the place while cruising. You need to read them while making a pass on third gear. Should be between 750-850 depending on on fuel. Also while looking for knock retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am assuming you are asking about narrow band o2. If so, they will fluctuate all over the place while cruising. You need to read them while making a pass on third gear. Should be between 750-850 depending on on fuel. Also while looking for knock retard.

Yes narrow band O2 it was strange it didn't move around like normal it just stayed between
325-35o constant for about 20 minutes.

Yes narrow band O2 it was strange it didn't move around like normal it just stayed between
325-35o constant for about 20 minutes.
Was it just that one episode or does it act up like that all the time. If so, it's just a tired o2 sensor. Put in a new NTK o2 sensor and it "should" fix the problem.

Was it just that one episode or does it act up like that all the time. If so, it's just a tired o2 sensor. Put in a new NTK o2 sensor and it "should" fix the problem.

I'll check again but I just put that Ac Delco in last week.