LOW Miles, Stage 1 or 2, 10 sec or faster..

Probably not what you are looking for but here goes, 87 GN, T tops, 2 owner car, fresh stage 2, 12to15 runs, old school set up but runs 9s on 20 lbs boost, this is a track car, no exhaust, wipers removed etc. Went 142 at BG this past October, located 45 miles N of Houston Texas.

Looking for another low milage, stage 1 or 2 87 GN or T that is near perfect condition... Must have some serious work done, no bull... No time to build anymore :eek: Cash in hand
My have what you want, assuming you are still looking----You Tube search "clydeturk" Lite blue T

Yep some decent cars, but nothing that has gave me that feeling yet.. I'm looking for something that is close to showroom condition, that is a street monster, not a track car.. With an engine alrdy dropped in, assembled, not really interested in high mileage either.. I know there's a few out there. Or RMAR could just call me and say come and get your car back, it's time.

Yep some decent cars, but nothing that has gave me that feeling yet.. I'm looking for something that is close to showroom condition, that is a street monster, not a track car.. With an engine alrdy dropped in, assembled, not really interested in high mileage either.. I know there's a few out there. Or RMAR could just call me and say come and get your car back, it's time.
Sorry I wasted your time.---Lee

Lee, I never stated you wasted my time. And I never really invested any time either, but I did email you requesting some detailed photos of the car. Looks like it runs great, send away nkubicz@hotmail.com

Nick

I have a 1987 limited with 120k 8 out of a 10 all around full weight car with a cold A/C just dynod by cal 772 RWHP with 28 psi , we stoped there we dident shoot for more althou the car sounded sweet cal recommended a more efficient inter cooler and a bigger turbo,,, all drive train and suspension has 500 mile drives like a dream I have recipes that total 32k ,,,, motor 3.8 stage11,ta heads,96 point injectors, billet cam custom grind , 200r4 stage 3 trans,pts converter,xfi,3.5 down pipe, a lot of thought went in this car,, street car was always the first thought when building... I love it spins the 275 drs all the way to 80 mph.... ... 714 457-6839 Rafael.

I have been very busy lately preparing for our 1st child in June but I need to sell my car. I have some pics and can send more in a couple days. Don't want to sell but new priorities...Where r u located?

Hi, my car is for sale it has a new stage 2 DLS engine, with 100 miles on it, the motor was built to run mid to low 9's,
400 trans with break, Ford rear with spool, 4 wheel disk breaks, roll bar, the engine alone was 17,000+ i have the build sheet, going to Lonnie Diers in the near future to get it setup on the dino. The car is in Marion, IN. any questions call 765-664-3412

Jim

Still looking as always.. No straight track cars, spools, looking for a car with ac still in it too..

Still looking as always.. No straight track cars, spools, looking for a car with ac still in it too..

Now that this thread is going on 2.5 years and no car, maybe you're a little too picky? Been a lot of sweet cars offered up................