Low mileage TTA on eBay at a decent price

Lee_Burough said:
That was my assessment too....Phillyturbosix could make that look a lot better with a few hours elbow grease ;)

hush you before I dump you in that lake in your new back yard! :p :p :D :D

That baby need a good power wash under the hood that's for sure! Where is the windsheild cracked? The only thing I can see is the reflection of the broken stuck in the up position antenna. That what your seein or are my eye playing tricks on you!? :cool:

Lee_Burough said:
Went for $16,200, to a buyer with ONE previous positive feedback....
Its still on..it has not ended just yet.
And...notice that buyer with one feedback..who that feedback is from....thats the guy that keeps listing the hardtop TTA and then ending it early claiming it was purchased when the bidding was way over its worth....

And welcome to TX when you get here, you've had that river lot for a while, was wondering when you'd make it down here, I've skied past that exact spot in the photo a thousand times. COS is beautiful too, just got back from there last week, I go up to COS about every 2 or 3 months on business, its one other place I could live besides TX.

2QUIK6 said:
Its still on..it has not ended just yet.
And...notice that buyer with one feedback..who that feedback is from....thats the guy that keeps listing the hardtop TTA and then ending it early claiming it was purchased when the bidding was way over its worth....

And welcome to TX when you get here, you've had that river lot for a while, was wondering when you'd make it down here, I've skied past that exact spot in the photo a thousand times. COS is beautiful too, just got back from there last week, I go up to COS about every 2 or 3 months on business, its one other place I could live besides TX.
You are right, the final price was $18,2xx ;)

Actually, this is the second lot on the same river, sold the first at quite an increase....Took this one in on trade.... :biggrin:

Is the buyer a member here?