Low Mile TA60

Sweet6

This turbo is like new. Maybe 300 street miles on it and a few trips to the track. With HD actuator.

$600 shipped. Have pics upon request.

how streetable?

I was thinking this turbo would be perfect for my planned setup. How is the street manners with this turbo?

Can you shoot some pics to: sportzfan@kc.rr.com

Thnx

I was thinking this turbo would be perfect for my planned setup. How is the street manners with this turbo?

Can you shoot some pics to: sportzfan@kc.rr.com

Thnx

I had the TE-60 which is basically the same on a car with a stock longblock and a PTS 3000 stall 9x11 converter and it drove great around town. Easing away from a stop sign was no problem, put the pedal to the floor and it would spin the 235 radials with ease.

FWIW, I've bought parts from Sweet6 before and he is a good seller. :cool:

I had the TE-60 which is basically the same on a car with a stock longblock and a PTS 3000 stall 9x11 converter and it drove great around town. Easing away from a stop sign was no problem, put the pedal to the floor and it would spin the 235 radials with ease.

FWIW, I've bought parts from Sweet6 before and he is a good seller. :cool:

That is good info, thanks. Just wanted to be sure I won't have any spoolup issues or surging, or anything that might affect driveability as I hope to have my TR as a daily driver again. My engine is mostly stock for now; planning on upgrading injectors, fuel pump, hotwire kit, etc (which I have ready to install). Just need a turbo and downpipe to go along with them.

That is good info, thanks. Just wanted to be sure I won't have any spoolup issues or surging, or anything that might affect driveability as I hope to have my TR as a daily driver again. My engine is mostly stock for now; planning on upgrading injectors, fuel pump, hotwire kit, etc (which I have ready to install). Just need a turbo and downpipe to go along with them.

With those mods and this turbo, you should be able to go low 12's without really cranking on the turbo like you would with a stock one.

I went 11.4@118 with a completely stock internal motor and stock trans with a ta 60 @ 24 #s boost.