Low Mile 1987 Regal T Gun Metal Gray...LIKE NEW

BlueLimited87

2nd Owner purchased about 3 years ago. Only 8300 original miles and BONE-FACTORY Stock. Gray with Burgandy interior. Car is extremely clean and close to mint, garaged its entire life with no bad weather driving. Runs and drives like new with no issues and NEVER modified. Lower optioned car with......power locks, power antenna (works), tilt, map lights, wo2, and cassett. Excellent orginal GT tires and complete orginal exhaust (still silver). Under carraige super clean too with very little surface rust. Dealer did undercoat it but mainly on floor pans, very little on front and rear suspension. Unfortunately the front wheel wells were coated GRRRRR! Original paint is excellent with not one scratch, chip or any fading and has factory painted pin stripe. Wheels are super mint with No rash. Interior is perfect with NO WEAR AT ALL ANYWHERE and still smells new......dash not even cracked.
Lots of orginal paperwork including.......sticker, bill of sale, broschers, books and other dealer paperwork.

Nice, Crisp example of a stock Regal T..........$24,000. Might be at Kirbans open house next week. Feel free to call 203-910-8297 Bill.

MORE PICS SOON TO FOLLOW
T Pics (31).jpg

Wow, that's like a time warp. GLWS!

Early 87 production? 9/86 on the door sticker?:)

manPower windows!:cool: Any more pics underneath?

Wanna trade?:D

This type of car right here just throws going fast out of the window for me, sometimes i want to build something fast then every now and then i see a time warp like this makes me want something just mint and stock.. I think i have a disorder?? ... o_O I never know what i really want. Guess ill just wait till im rich and have best of both worlds.. Beautiful car !

Wow, I bow down to this car, amazing! Good luck with sale, I will be trying to get a second mortgage on my house in the meantime :)

This type of car right here just throws going fast out of the window for me, sometimes i want to build something fast then every now and then i see a time warp like this makes me want something just mint and stock.. I think i have a disorder?? ... o_O I never know what i really want. Guess ill just wait till im rich and have best of both worlds.. Beautiful car !
We all have a disorder!!!! ...Since my car got taken ive been losing sleep and having nightmares:confused: Beautiful Car btw i wouldnt sell it youve done a great job taking care of it!!!!!

Had a couple requests for my option label and another interior shot

Attachments

• DSC02690.JPG
    DSC02690.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 236
  • DSC02688.JPG
    DSC02688.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 230
  • DSC02689.JPG
    DSC02689.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 260
Wow! That's the car I'd want if I could have one just to be respectful of it's originality.

Grey over red. Beautiful!

I'd wish you luck with the sale, but that gorgeous car will sell itself.

Wow!

Wow what an outstanding looking car......so rare, i've never seen one like it!
How many were built?
GLWS
but i would keep her;)