Lou's auto service garage sale! I'm done !

One day a few years ago, I was confused on which way a head gasket was to go on the block. It was late in my time zone and around 5 in CAL. I have never spoke with nor bought any service/goods from Lou. I called him out the blue and he paused from what he was doing and walked me thought the entire head replacement procedure. He even gave me bits of information (which sealant to use on the threads). WOW! A professional willing to take 5 minutes with a Buick stranger that was clearly not going to spend $. Thank you Lou for that. I wish you well.

One day a few years ago, I was confused on which way a head gasket was to go on the block. It was late in my time zone and around 5 in CAL. I have never spoke with nor bought any service/goods from Lou. I called him out the blue and he paused from what he was doing and walked me thought the entire head replacement procedure. He even gave me bits of information (which sealant to use on the threads). WOW! A professional willing to take 5 minutes with a Buick stranger that was clearly not going to spend $. Thank you Lou for that. I wish you well.
Thanks its nice to be appreciated but your story is not unique. I help people like yourself all the time. I was there once myself except I didn't find help quite so easily when first starting out.What ever knowledge was available was either bogus or some sort of military secret that tired me quickly.I just decided to learn it all on my own. I got involved with turbos in the mid seventies using carburetors & distributors with all sorts of other concoctions. Then Buick came along with DIS fuel injection, computers & all that great technology that was ahead of its time & I was hooked ever since.