Lou's auto service garage sale! I'm done !

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Low mileage used engine for sale, Inspected new gaskets, rear main seal, leaks down good, detailed & ready to install. This would be a good opportunity to build a clone or buy a rolling chassis to fix up. $ 2,800.00 with no core.
040 over fresh short block, steel main caps 010/010 ion nitrate crank for durability. TRW coated pistons. Erson cam, high capacity modified front cover & oil pump, balanced. moly sealed power rings. cloyes chain, bore, hone with torque plate etc. ready for a set of ported heads to complete a nice low 11 or Hi.ten second package. $4,000.00
GN pass side door nice condition. $150.00.00
SCE copper head gaskets part# T72854 $175.00 Felpro part#1026 head gaskets $100.00
Door panels from 86 regal slight indentation from roll bar resting against it. $300.00
Bare new stage II head Pt. Num. 25500031 $225.00 Two working rebuildable BRF trans cores $500.00 each
109 blocks, cranks, engine cores, intakes call for price & availability.Buy with confidence no junk sold here. Pictures upon request 949-378-1590 Lou

retiring and moving to texas or somewhere? Too bad to see the shop closing, you just make engines that last too long! You can't get repeat customers! Guess i bought my engine just in time!

Good luck on the sale Lou!

Wow! Big loss for CA guys. Sry to hear.

Chicken will be picketing in front of ur garage.....:p This is probably the look on his face right now....

Attachments

• chicken angry.jpg
    chicken angry.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 955

retiring and moving to texas or somewhere? Too bad to see the shop closing, you just make engines that last too long! You can't get repeat customers! Guess i bought my engine just in time!

Good luck on the sale Lou!
I have arthritis in my hands, My right one was operated on a year ago & some bones were removed from my wrist & fused. The fix didn't last now they want to fuse the whole wrist which will remove any range of motion & basically render my hand unsuitable for working on cars. I often said when Buicks stop coming I'm done & that time has arrived the Buick business is dead & just not enough left to keep me busy & pay the rent.

Well Lou, very sorry to hear about the arthritis, that's really too bad. Hopefully the state can give you disability, they owe you at least that for the ridiculous taxes and fees they place on us all.

Sorry to turn this into a personal thread, I'm sure there will be people jumping for one of your blocks. I swear by your work, the engine has been great to me!!!! There will be some lucky customers out there!

No way man...I've been saving $$$ so I can have you work on T Type. I need my 4.1 done by someone who knows what they are doing. Understandable though...everything here in Cali is slow.

Well Lou, very sorry to hear about the arthritis, that's really too bad. Hopefully the state can give you disability, they owe you at least that for the ridiculous taxes and fees they place on us all.

Sorry to turn this into a personal thread, I'm sure there will be people jumping for one of your blocks. I swear by your work, the engine has been great to me!!!! There will be some lucky customers out there!
Thanks, but I don't mean to turn this into a pity party. I have been a mechanic since 1962 & my body has served me well & is now worn out.Time to move on I guess. My only problem is all I know is cars. Maybe I will start hanging around bingo parlors.

No way man...I've been saving $$$ so I can have you work on T Type. I need my 4.1 done by someone who knows what they are doing. Understandable though...everything here in Cali is slow.
Thanks but the land lord doesn't accept good intentions only cash .

You dont have a kid of nephew you can teach while you supervise? You know your knowledge and experience his youth and enthusiasm...

Maybe Duttweiller could use a good shop manager- I ve read about your great mechanical skills for years-sorry to hear this!

Maybe Duttweiller could use a good shop manager- I ve read about your great mechanical skills for years-sorry to hear this!
That would be like two women working in a kitchen. Actually I have many friends & ex employees who now own their own shops & everyone of them could use my help I never will be with out something to do till I drop.

that does suck to hear lou i was just in ur shop last week and ill tell u wat the feeling of being in ur shop and getting tips n advice from u was priceless wat u should do is keep a phone line open for over the phone help cuz all it takes is the sound of the motor for u to pin point the problem but to only those who have the special edition sticker lol ( i got mine thanks ) i wish u the best of luck hope there will b more run ins -Alfredo

Good luck with sale.
I am very sorry to hear about your hands!
I have to break out the VHS of you at the Vegas Shoot out in ~92.

I'm looking for a good aftermarket TB and Plenum. Let me know if you have anything and how much. Also looking for AC components. Need everthing in front of the firewall besides the box. Hoses, backets, condenso, etc.. Thanks

I'm looking for a good aftermarket TB and Plenum. Let me know if you have anything and how much. Also looking for AC components. Need everthing in front of the firewall besides the box. Hoses, backets, condenso, etc.. Thanks
I have a lot of the components your missing call me 949-378-1590 & lets see if I can help you.

Good luck with sale.
I am very sorry to hear about your hands!
I have to break out the VHS of you at the Vegas Shoot out in ~92.
Thanks John, I have toughed it out with a knee replacement & back problems in stride but when your hands start giving problems that's hard to over come.

hello people; I'am no Cal. boy but it sounds like you need some R&R. Good men are getting hard to find. Good luck in what ever you like to do.
IBBY