Lots of stuff for sale....

Soldier_GN

Here a bunch of items that came with my GN earlier this year when I bought it. Never sold anything on here, so if my prices are off let me know guys. Just got back from a deployment 2 weeks ago and found out im going back out again in March and the wife wants the garage as empty as possiable. Help me out here TB.com....Email me for other pics or check put my photobucket link...All prices are + ride unless otherwise noted insureance is extra. Paypal as "gift" only..All parts are used in good condition unless otherwise noted...Feel free to make offers since im a newb, im just going on a fair asking price from what i have seen on TB...Thanks guys.... :D

Pictures by Soldier_GN - Photobucket

1. Stock air intake with snorkel and air filter $75
2. Stock Down Pipe, i think its a 2.5" (not sure, but def. stock) $50
3. Stock EQ radio with tape deck $75
4. GM belt $10 shipped SOLD
5. Plastic wireing cover (i think not sure, check pics in PB) $ 15
6. Stock seat belt guids $12 shipped SOLD
7. Stock waste gate $30 shipped
8. Stock fule pressure reg. $30 shipped
9. Rubber break peddel pad, used but looks new $15 shipped
10. New winshield wahers tubeing make offer SOLD
11. Chrome turn signal lever/ wiper/ cruise controll ( with end piece) $35 shipped
12. Cat. Conv. (not sure if stock or aftermarket) $200
13. Dash cluster bezel, great condition $75
14. Stock 85 MPH speedo with 79721 Mi. $ 200 shipped
15. 3 GN logo center caps, good driver condition $60 SOLD
16. Stock turbo with adj. wastegate, 45K MI. $200
17 RJC boost controll, brand new. $35

Few other lil parts i didnt mention.... Oil filler neck, gas cap, exhaust clamp and a few other things i dont know what they are.... Remember feel free to make offer....Thanks again guys...

86 views and nothing ??? Are my $$$ off ???

Alot of people are still recovering from x mas, it may be a few weeks when people start getting tax returns before parts start selling again. But people who do need the parts will find the money. As far as prices the cluster price needs to be cut in half, depending on condition of cat it may need to be cut in half, and you can still buy the centercaps from the dealer for 30 something each, everything else looks in the ballpark. HTH
Greg

@ Turbo TJT....
I had a PM the other day that wanted a few parts and it included the belt. But if he falls through your second in line. Thanks

First let me be one of many! Thanx for you service to all of us. Do toy have item #15 the 3 Logo Center Caps. thanx

Still available...taking offers...need this stuff gone...
#4 GM belt sold....everything else is still up for grabs...

Are the stock seat belt guides grey or black?...Are they the ones that go on the upper outer edge of the front seats? If so, would you take $8 a pair for them?

Blue Steel........1987 GN

The seat bealt guides are black, theres a link to FB so you can check them out.....Can not do $8, its gona cost me around $5 to ship them. Sorry