Lots Of Parts

NITZ

Parts from 3 parts cars, one is an 87 t, 86 t, 85 national, i have alot of parts left including complete 86 motor and trans, a posi rear end, 85 motor and trans, a set of 86/87 gn wheels and tires, a set of 84/85 gn wheels, 85-87 gn interoir, 3 piece spolier, hood, gn steering column, wheel well trim rings, nice pair of 87 plastic splash gaurds, have many many more parts than this, i am located in Milwaukee, Wis, I am more than happy to ship and to email pics of parts, call me to get a hold of me faster 262-853-2580 thanks for reading.

I know for sure the 86 t motor runs good and is complete ready to drop in and the trans is good, the trans was rebuilt, new convertor, i dont know the stall becasue the guy before me had the trans rebuilt. the 85 motor and trans i dont know if it good.

HI
I'm interested for the rear end is it complete( drum to drum ) and how much do you want for it.
Do you ship it to Canada

do you have a a/c-alt bracket you could part with off the 85 gn, broke mine and i'm dead in the water.

87 grille

87 grille all black.... still have it, how much shipped to 77477. thanks.

harness

Intrested in the engine harness if in good shape. Shipped to 11234.

i need the wire harness that controls power windows lights and stuff let me know if you got it...