Lots of parts

fgordon

Waitin For The Majic
I'm a pack rat and I've finally run out of space. I have too many parts to list them all so let me know if you need something that's not listed.

-Doors complete from 84 GN. no rust, Motors work fine and the windows do not rattle.$125 each (Pick up only)
-Lear seats recently reupholstered Great shape $750 (Pick up only)
-TE45a fresh overhaul $600 Shipped to lower 48.
-L & R Fenders perfect condition $100 ea (Pick up only)
-TH400 trans W.Trans brake built by Landers Racing. This tranny has no more than 8 or 10 passes. $800 (Pick up only)
-Hood w/3.8 emblem no dents needs minor buffing to be perfect. $90 (Pick up only)
-PS pump & reservoir for 86/87 $50
-PS Pump & reservoir for 84/85 $50
-Front fender liners good condition $50 ea ((Pick up only)
-Hot air turbo (no smoke when removed 2 years ago) $100
-Razor's Alky kit (no 3 bar) new. $300 shipped
-Lots of hot air parts.

Lots more that I need to move. Just ask.
I will stand by anything I sell.

I'm located in Huntsville, Alabama

Frank

is the p/s pump for hydraboost?
Also interested in stock turbo & alky kit.
Is alky kit new unused?

Intrested in the TE45A, who rebuilt it? Also, does it have the polished housing and what exhaust housing is on it, 63? Thanks. RB

is the p/s pump for hydraboost?
Also interested in stock turbo & alky kit.
Is alky kit new unused?

P/S Pump is a stock 84/85. Turbo has been on the shelf (not preserved) for 2 years. worked good when removed. Alky kit is new but 3-bar has been removed.

Intrested in the TE45A, who rebuilt it? Also, does it have the polished housing and what exhaust housing is on it, 63? Thanks. RB

Limit Engineering, I think I still have the paperwork. The unit has not been installed since rebuild. I will need to unbox it to answer your other questions, I have not seen it for several months and I don't remember.

Limit Engineering, I think I still have the paperwork. The unit has not been installed since rebuild. I will need to unbox it to answer your other questions, I have not seen it for several months and I don't remember.

Sent you a PM

Ill take the razor alky for $300 as long as its all there except for the MAP sensor.

P/S Pump is a stock 84/85. Turbo has been on the shelf (not preserved) for 2 years. worked good when removed. Alky kit is new but 3-bar has been removed.

There is actually 2 different power steering pumps, the one I need is for hydraboost that has 2 pressure & 1 return line. Could you post a pic of the back of the pump?

TE45a fresh overhaul $600 Shipped to lower 48.

I'm interested as well, it's too small for you Wendy....;)

Next thing you know you'll be wanting another car to put it in too....
That's just plain gluttony. Your going to have to park the Lighting out in the street.

Update

I want everyone to be clear where we are on the sale of the Alky kit, Turbo, and seats.

Alky kit: Wickedtt, Bison, Gndrager & Cnoble64
TE45A:Nasty Wendy, Raymond Bunch, & Phatman
Seats: 1dollardog, Brookgn

These names are listed in the order in which I was contacted by either PM or reply to the post.
These members have either committed to buy or expressed interest in these items and in order to be fair they will be offered an opportunity to buy in the order listed.....Thanks

Next thing you know you'll be wanting another car to put it in too....
That's just plain gluttony. Your going to have to park the Lighting out in the street.

I'm thinking a Boss Hoss.:cool: That way I could park it in my small garage.:biggrin:

I want everyone to be clear where we are on the sale of the Alky kit, Turbo, and seats.

Alky kit: Wickedtt, Bison, Gndrager & Cnoble64
TE45A:Nasty Wendy, Raymond Bunch, & Phatman
Seats: 1dollardog, Brookgn

These names are listed in the order in which I was contacted by either PM or reply to the post.
These members have either committed to buy or expressed interest in these items and in order to be fair they will be offered an opportunity to buy in the order listed.....Thanks

Thanks. Paypal going out tomorrow AM. Sent you a PM.

TH400 trans W.Trans brake built by Landers Racing. This tranny has no more than 8 or 10 passes. $800 (Pick up only)

BOP case or chevy?....pm me with info about what is all in it

Ported Heads

I have a set of 8445 ported heads. I don't have any flow numbers but they worked good for me. $400 shipped to lower 48.