Lots of misc parts

cooled85T

Empty Pockets
1- Grey/chrome 87 grille. One small crack at the top by the mount hole. Not visible. $85
2- 5 piece spoiler. Really nice shape. All mounting holes/bolts intact. Comes primed. $200
3- winters 3 sp shifter for th400. Forward. Comes with cable, neutral safety switch, and hardware. $175
4- richmond pro gears for 9" 4.11. minimal run time. These sell for almost 500 new. $125
4- stage 2 front cover with msd crank trigger, water pump, and internal balancer w pickups. $300
5- stock spindles. Dirty but in good shape. $75
6- misc razors progressive alky injection parts. 2 controllers- $50 each.
7- stage 2 header flanges $35 set
9- stock springs w one airbag and fill line. $65

Pics available. Text me 4106934472 and I'll send them to you. Everything obo plus shipping.

Last edited:
Next (3rd) in line for MAF
1st for rear spoiler if all GM
1st for 87 Grill pending pictures
Sent Text Message for pictures of Grill

Last edited:
Hey Richard , I sent him a text 30 min a go about the maf sensor and he said I was 2 nd in line on that

Any pics of the balencers ? Timing cover setup stage

Text me for pics of balancers and cover. Pump works but I never ran it so idk if it'll leak or not.

I'm interested in item #2 . First , question , The assessory bracket with pulley is all i will need to remove my Ac? I just picked up a Ac delete panel and was wondering if this is what I need to complete.
Can you send me some pics please?
Thanks

If you still want to run the stock pulley configuration, this is just a dummy pulley that replaces the a/c compressor. Text me and I can send you a picture of it that may help clarify

1- Grey/chrome 87 grille. One small crack at the top by the mount hole. Not visible. $85
3- 5 piece spoiler. Really nice shape. All mounting holes/bolts intact. Comes primed. $200
5- winters 3 sp shifter for th400. Forward. Comes with cable, neutral safety switch, and hardware. $175
7- 2 sets of Richmond pro gears for 9" one is 3.50 other is 3.40. minimal run time. These sell for almost 500 new. $125 each
8- stage 2 front cover with msd crank trigger, water pump, and internal balancer w pickups. $300
10- stock spindles. Dirty but in good shape. $75
12- misc razors progressive alky injection parts. 3 controllers- $50 each. Have brackets, lines, injectors. Make offer if you need any of these
13- stage 2 header flanges $35 set
15- used beehive valve springs. Was running these in a nine second motor when pulled. $30
16- stock spring w one airbag and fill line. $65

Pics available. Text me 4106934472 and I'll send them to you. Everything obo plus shipping.
Hello i am interested in the alky injection and the headers if you could can you please text pictures to me my number is 702 517 0327 thank you