lots of kills tonight

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
so tonight i went out, 30-40 degrees and dry, bout perfect weather. anyway it ended up being pretty productive. i ran a couple of lt1 f bodies, an ls1, and lots of mudstains. this was in the north austin area/round rock. this thing is so reliable for the amount of abuse it gets, which is alot, its unreal. running about 22psi, 23/19deg timing, on 93 and alky. gets pretty wicked onece i get into 2nd. its the best at that point when it hooks and i go by to see a :eek: . didnt lose any of em, but the ls1 was pretty close. he had a full exhaust, headers, CAI, and stage 3 clutch. but he spun more than me, otherwise i know i woulda lost cause he was pullin me a bit. none of the fords had any chance, except 1 of them was a 5.slow, the rest were modular crap. 1 was even supercharged. got an 03 lightning to play a little, but he said he knew better. and a 3rd gen camaro with a 383, said it wasnt tuned good enough to run yet, but sounded just fine to me. im not gonna go into the rice side of it. lets just say theres about 15 more punk kids that are gonna think twice when they see a buick ;) total i think i ran about 25 races or so, made 40 bucks, and didnt break anything. anybody else have any fun this weekend??? :confused:

I am in the N. ATX area. When I get my car back together we should go out and put a hurtin on these punks.

hey disco stu, i dont do too much on the weekends, and i usually goto austin, you should give me a call, i can gladly lend a budwei-er i mean hand

track

Went to local track this afternon. Saw 2 T's and a GN. GN was doing 12.90's and the T's were 11.40-11.60. One T had a PT51 and the other had a 66.
Lots of stangs. My friends 03 GT went 12.45 @ 112 with 1.9 60ft. Only 3.73,x pipe and flowmaster muffs,cai,and 100 shot. Only 15k miles and running on 245/45/17 Gatorback Goodyears all around.

Right on. I will definately take you up on that when I am ready to stab it back in. Beers seem to go down smoother when you have a helping hand in the garage.

hey stu you got any idea of when that will be? i know how those things can go, one day its a week, the next its next year! i still havent got my header welded up, and its really pissing me off now, but i gotta get my truck bad first :mad:

The wait has been forever and there is no end in sight. I will tell ya all about it when I give you a shout. Hopefully it will be back together for the Brand X bash in March though. Low 10's here I come. Hopefully.