lot's of goodies and 9 sec. motor

gczarny

fast is cool !
For sale a lot of good parts from my Baby 87’ GN that got in freaky accident where body damage was too much for insurance to swallow and they totaled it , I bought my car back and now selling parts begins :
Two GM ECMs , GM IC module with coil packs , 3 chips : 512 G/S Extender and Turbo Tweak and Extender Pro burned for 60/65 lbs injectors and alcky , MAF PRO with casper ecm adaptor harness &high boost solenoid , Innovate XD-16 Standalone Kit w/LC-1 , scan master , throttle inhancer , two hardly used turbos with NO shaft play at all - think like new condition ,TE 63 series standart bearing ,4 inch in/ 3 inch out big turbo and ball bearing Gt6776RS , 4 inch in / 2.5 inch out with surge cover , Ebay FM IC 2.5 inch in/out which took my car to mid/low ten’s with either turbo on pump gas and alcky with out any problems at 20 psi boost , huge 24X 12 3 inch in/out racing FM IC ( no pipes with this one ) , Gn1 performance external waste gate 3 inch SS DP ,HD waste gate actuator ,adaptor hoses , set of 4 -15 inch Cragar wheels with tires ,two rear ones have Nittoes extreme drag NT 555R 275/50 /15 and front once are Dunlop D60 225/60/15 , A1000 fuel pump with control module and filter ,factory brake power master unit working perfect ,factory radio ,set of 500 mls used TRW forged pistons with ARP bolts and reconditioned OEM rods (pistons 0.040” over ) from my motor before I upgraded to stroker rotating assy. and finally my build to the max I think girdled 109 motor /trans/ combo with PTC 10 inch lock up converter , general info on this : motor build by WEBER RACING 0.040” over 3.55 custom stroker internally balance assy. GN1 heads ,full roller with 224/224 cam ,RJC head clamp kit , cometic HG ,champion intake , 70 mm TB with ported dog house ,RJC power plate if you want it , currently 60 lbs injectors in it , may sell them separate ,motor 2 years old about 5500 mls on it , 200R4 build to the max one year ago by Jimmies trans (Illinois ) ,PTC converter installed at this time 1000 mls on it , have all receipts for motor and trans , ……pictures will show some of the stuff , all parts in very good condition , please email me to …evaczarny@sbcglobal.net . .for more /any info /prices /pictures ETC…, I would cut somebody really good deal on motor /trans /converter combo and that combo is as good as it gets for 109 block and 200r4 ,also have custom steel driveshaft , too much to talked about here ,thanks

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,753
  • Picture 245.jpg
    Picture 245.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,754
  • Picture 237.jpg
    Picture 237.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1,748
  • Picture 222.jpg
    Picture 222.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,735
  • Picture 225.jpg
    Picture 225.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,735
For sale a lot of good parts from my Baby 87’ GN that got in freaky accident where body damage was too much for insurance to swallow and they totaled it , I bought my car back and now selling parts begins :
Two GM ECMs , GM IC module with coil packs , 3 chips : 512 G/S Extender and Turbo Tweak and Extender Pro burned for 60/65 lbs injectors and alcky , MAF PRO with casper ecm adaptor harness &high boost solenoid , Innovate XD-16 Standalone Kit w/LC-1 , scan master , throttle inhancer , two hardly used turbos with NO shaft play at all - think like new condition ,TE 63 series standart bearing ,4 inch in/ 3 inch out big turbo and ball bearing Gt6776RS , 4 inch in / 2.5 inch out with surge cover , Ebay FM IC 2.5 inch in/out which took my car to mid/low ten’s with either turbo on pump gas and alcky with out any problems at 20 psi boost , huge 24X 12 3 inch in/out racing FM IC ( no pipes with this one ) , Gn1 performance external waste gate 3 inch SS DP ,HD waste gate actuator ,adaptor hoses , set of 4 -15 inch Cragar wheels with tires ,two rear ones have Nittoes extreme drag NT 555R 275/50 /15 and front once are Dunlop D60 225/60/15 , A1000 fuel pump with control module and filter ,factory brake power master unit working perfect ,factory radio ,set of 500 mls used TRW forged pistons with ARP bolts and reconditioned OEM rods (pistons 0.040” over ) from my motor before I upgraded to stroker rotating assy. and finally my build to the max I think girdled 109 motor /trans/ combo with PTC 10 inch lock up converter , general info on this : motor build by WEBER RACING 0.040” over 3.55 custom stroker internally balance assy. GN1 heads ,full roller with 224/224 cam ,RJC head clamp kit , cometic HG ,champion intake , 70 mm TB with ported dog house ,RJC power plate if you want it , currently 60 lbs injectors in it , may sell them separate ,motor 2 years old about 5500 mls on it , 200R4 build to the max one year ago by Jimmies trans (Illinois ) ,PTC converter installed at this time 1000 mls on it , have all receipts for motor and trans , ……pictures will show some of the stuff , all parts in very good condition , please email me to …evaczarny@sbcglobal.net . .for more /any info /prices /pictures ETC…, I would cut somebody really good deal on motor /trans /converter combo and that combo is as good as it gets for 109 block and 200r4 ,also have custom steel driveshaft , too much to talked about here ,thanks

listing follow up , so far wheels and scanmaster 2.1 sold ,many deals worked on as we speak and plaese guys ,don't ask me questions here - on this page , if you want some pictures you have to use my email evaczarny@sbcglobal.net or this forum contact service if you don't care for any pics , thanks

PM'd you about the driveshaft.....oppss..its for a 9" damn

NO ,the drive shaft is NOT for 9" ,is for 8.5 GN factory rear end , the car in my signature is my NEW ride , HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARTS I AM SELLING !!!....so simply ignore the signature at the buttom of my page , and realy quick ,the motor /trans /converter combo is 14k investment , I am telling everybody $9500 for this combo and no time/months waiting to build it if you know what I mean and I will throw this custom steel drive shaft in this deal since unless you have something better then stock you going to need it anyway ,thanks