Lots of 87 and 86 parts some NOS and rare used parts

clonegnx

Here is the list of cars and parts I am selling, if you think any of the prices are way off make an offer...:

87 Grand national dash no guages ----- 80

7 position thumbwheel -----80

Cowl panel behind the rear window - used ------ 75

2 vapor canisters - used -----25 each

2 stock turbo up pipes - used -----10 each

One heater line that goes on the manifold and the heater connects to - used ----30

2 sets of intercooler brackets - used -----25 each

One inter cooler shroud - used ------- 50

One original air intake - used -----40 each

2 stock exhaust manifolds for a GN manifold with the cross over pipe - used ------80

One used fuel rail - used ------ 10

One turbo shield bracket - used ------- 20

2 pairs of 86-87 stock valve covers - used ------ 50 per set

One stock intake funnel that bolts to the intake side of the turbo - used ------ 25

2 flywheels - used ---- 50 each

5 stock GN wheels in excellent shape - used ------- 600 for all with new GM center caps

One set of T-Type rear taillights good condition - used -------200

One set of TType wheel well moldings - used --------- 60

One set of T-Type windshield moldings - used -----------75

One set og Grand Nation windshield moldings - used --------100

One power steering pump - used ---------60

One crank fan good shape no cracks - used -------- 50

2 complete stock air intake setups - used ---------50 each

One set of 8445 ported heads, ready to boolt on low miles on them since rebuild with port matching intake - used ------- 400 obo

One stock crank pully - used --------50

the two spoiler ends for a grand national (no center) - used ------ 50 pair

One heater control valve - used --------10

One complete intake manifold with everything including the injectors - used ---------- 400

2 complete piston and ring sets - used ---------- 80 each set

I stock turbo shield - used ---------- 70

One upper intake bare - used ----------- 150

2 t-type fenders ( one has a cutout for the GNX louvers) the car that had a engine fire so the paint is bubbled up by the engine side) not warped - no rust 100 each

One WE4 trunnk lid - used ------- 150

2 door shells gd condition , I have all the guts for the doors they are in a box and of course come with this. ------ 250 each door

if the wheel well moldings are black, I will take them. Also need a driver's side windshield trim and driver's top drip rail if you have those available in black also. please pm

2 stock exhaust manifolds for a GN manifold with the cross over pipe - used ------80

Any pics of these,,very interested... payment method you preffer

sorry all, I was at a wedding yesterday. I will reply and get mails out tonight as soon as I get my legs back.

I also found a set of A/C lines I had - 100+ shipping
Also a stock intercooler, excellent shape clean painted no fins bent etc... - 80+SHIPPING

if the wheel well moldings are black, I will take them. Also need a driver's side windshield trim and driver's top drip rail if you have those available in black also. please pm
sorry cant find the moldings, but I will keep searching I have more stuff at another garage,

sorry cant find the moldings, but I will keep searching I have more stuff at another garage,
Sorry all I only have one bare upper intake and it goes with the heads for now.......

But I did find T-TOP bags
stock radio no eq
brand new autometer 2 1/8 boost guage in the box
front timing cover
4 " air intake looks new (grey)
chrome up pipes fro stock intercooler
misc kickpanels
crank pully
a/c lines
two more fenders
front radiator shroud
headligh rings

lots of parts let me know what you need.

hey whats up i was looking for the two end parts to my spoiler give me a call at 313 585 7639 iam in michigan or e mail me a picture of them thanks

50 bucks is cool can u send me a pic of them or you can call me @ 313 585 7639 any time iam up late night i work third shift...tell me what else do you have that might help me

whats up i have been tryn to get in touch with you for some days but u tell me what i have to do to pay for the two end parts of the spoiler and i will....the number where i can be reached is 313 585 7639