gentek10

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Many small items available from my collection. Feel free to look through the pictures and make offers if you like. Too many items to list.
Door handle pair 17 shipped
Window wire harness 14 shipped
Trunk release buttons 10 shipped
Trunk release latches 18 shipped
Seat belt bolt covers pairs 10 shipped
Ttop latch handles pair 25 shipped
Seat belt retractors each 12 shipped
Ash trays 12 shipped
Cig. Lighters 10 shipped
Thanks

Last edited:
Would like 1st in line for 3rd brake light. What is the condition and price of the brake light

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Would like 1st in line for 3rd brake light. What is the condition and price of the brake light

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I have several which range. All in nice condition. No breaks or cracks. Not sure if bulbs are good or not. 24 shipped

Would like to purchase outside door handles & column shift handle please if available, Thanks

kirban wants:

will make it simple for you

want all the cigarette liters, spare tire hold down studs wing nuts etc, all the trunk release solenoids and buttons...

how much buys all of those items?

on third brake lites I only care about the base not being busted no cares on the lite sockets or reat of the lite assembly.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

emal me direct with your number and count total.

I want : 2 car jack attachment studs with wing nuts [ the black non rusty ones], and 1 Drivers side seat belt retractor. Please PM pay pal and amount shipped. Thank You and Best New Years Wishes!

Would love 2 clean GN cigar lighters & willing to pay shipping to Canada! Any chance you may have a GN tri sheild horn button kicking around as well?

Replied to all pm ' s and inquires. If you were missed please let me know. Thanks a bunch and Happy New Years!