LOST JOB, MUST GO-rare blue on blue bench seat column shift car

TR6

Hi all:

I lost my job a few months ago and now I may be relocating out of state, so the car must go this week.

It is virtually all stock and has many items replaced. I bought it as a daily driver and it runs like a champ. I bought it off the boards a few years ago when I lived in California. I have since moved to Utah, where the car is located now. It has a clean California title, and it passed emissions there and here. I have receipts for parts totaling about $4k with the car. It needs nothing to be a driver.

This is a last chance call. The car is on eBay, but I will accept offers to sell it in person this week before the auction ends. I am more flexible with cash in hand anyway, so come and get it. I will return email/PMs promptly to make arrangements.

Here is a link to the eBay listing. Take a look and make me an offer, the car goes this week! If you are not interested or ready to buy, please pass this on to all the Buick fans you know. The car is available until the end of the week, first come, first served.

Thanks

Thanks. It is getting lots of interest. I am not seeing many cars priced below this (in any shape), so I think this is a good deal for the condition and how it runs. First person with the money takes it.