Loss with test pipe?

84turbo6

okay so I'm done with all mods for safety, an been spring cleaning all winter long, now finally time for performance gains I have my fuel pump sitting here an a big mouth cold air, adjustable fuel regulator, and a test pipe. My car Is 100% stock an I was just wondering if I should waste my time on the cat an put on the test pipe or just wait an get an exhaust an leave the cat alone, I don't have to worry about emissions, will it gain or be a loss without any other mods?

You could think about the air we breath and keep the cat...or get a 3" dp, high flow cat and Pypes 2 1/2" exhaust. I know...would be pricey.

You could think about the air we breath and keep the cat...or get a 3" dp, high flow cat and Pypes 2 1/2" exhaust. I know...would be pricey.

Rick, you could lay off the beer and hard boiled eggs. That would cut the pollution enuf, that he could take the cat off! :jawdrop::p:D

I experienced noticeable seat of the pants gain by installing a TH 3" downpipe with test pipe. My cat had about 120k on it at the time.