Loss of a good friend

TD2593

Grumpy
The Buick community has lost of the best guys Ive known and was honored to a friend of. Bill Lankford passed away this past Sunday at his home in his sleep. Some of you may know him from his help on Bill Raglands white turbo T . He will be missed, So long to a very good friend and the best to Bills family.

Russell Hunt

Sounds like he was a pretty nice guy, I don't know him personally but have seen his name mentioned on occasion in the past.

Rest In Peace Bill.

Sorry to hear that! My condolences goes out to Bill's family and friends....

Bill Lankford had forgotten more than most of us will ever learn.

He was always willing to lend a hand to help or an ear to listen.

It was an honor and privilege to know him..........he was a great man.

I can't believe he's gone :(

My sympathy and condolences to his family and friends.

what a shock!!I just herd a few mins. ago I still cant believe it he was one of coolest guys I have ever met always ready to go out of his was to help out someone..god knows he has helped me with my tr 1000 times........REST IN PEACE MY FRIEND
JASON:(

LOL, I know I will miss his flack he always gave me about my Turboed Olds motor. He will be missed.

I hated hearing the news. He was always helpful if I had a question. It'll never be the same seeing Ragland without Lankford right beside him in his overalls. I heard Ragland's 9 second T-Type lead the funeral precession.

We'll miss you Bill.

I am sure sorry to hear about Bill Langford. I have known him for a long time dating back to the EFI races in B'ham, Al. He always stopped and talked in BG. A lot of people never knew how smart he really was. He was way to young to be gone.