Loss of a friend

6APPEAL

I lost a good friend of mine this past weekend. I didn't really hit me until until attending the mermorial service last night. The real kick in the stomach was seeing his boat at the Flying J last night being fueled up by his ex.

Tommy was a great guy, full of life and willing to give you the shirt off his back. We always had a big time, whether it was hanging on the boat, bench racing at the house or terrorizing the drag strip. He had recently upgraded his drag car. Scared the cr*p out of me when he went off the end of the local 1/8 mile track after running a 4.72.

Tommy always said he thought the drag car or the motorcycle would kill him, but he always pushed them to the limit. His daughter said it seems he died from a stroke related to a blood clot breaking loose after his knee surgery.

So Tommy, where ever you are, have a big ole time and drink a few cold ones for me. Miss you buddy. :(
John

Sounds to me like your buddy enjoyed a nice and fullfilling life! Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my girlfriend to a car accident and I know the feeling. I just learned to live my life to the fullest and respect every moment cause you never know. Good luck, hang in there! ----Jeremy

sorry to hear of your loss :( , i lost my best friend a couple of years ago also
i've notice that as long as you keep their spirit in mind and share all the good times you two have had, he's really never gone, I remember my best friend everyday he was a special man , like your friend.

hang in there bud, :(