LOOOOK !!! Accel Spark Plugs !!!

cesarp

Does anyone recommend these. I want to buy part# 8199 for short length headers even tough I have the originals headers. Are these spark plugs good ? I plan to gap them at 0.35 for my 84 Hot air. I only have K&N filter, Flowmaster catback, and running about 14 PSI of boost. I'm also getting the 8mm Accel supper stock wires .

i have used them with no compaints in other cars and trucks they are made by denso. so they are a quality peice. i doubt i will ever buy a set for my GN though. for the money (they are about 2.50), i would get the NGK 1.83 at carquest. or the delco 1.25 at checker.

Dathan

BTW i think the 8.8 wires are crap from accel, i will never buy them agian. they arced and made my jeep run badly. the 20.00 checker set out do them in every way.

I tried Accel spark plugs once. ONLY ONCE. After a few hundred miles and a few trips to the track, the tracks left on the ceramic from cylinder blow by escaping from up between the ceramic and the metal body was UGLY/THICK. Sorta like champions, only worse :mad: