Looky what I won

Its not bringing up the page. FIX IT, because im curious to see what you've won. lol

Nevermind. Must be Vista playing tricks on me. Its not bringing up ANY ebay links anywhere on the site.

I am an idiot

I can't figure out how to cut and paste the link, it doesn't work for me either
But it does work if you enter the item number into the search field.

I think it's a good deal, now I have to have it shipped from MI to GA.

I hope it's a great deal!

I don't really know what it needs as of yet, the car is in MI and I am in GA. He said the turbo wasn't locked up but the car's been sitting a while so I'm sure just getting it roadworthy will take a fair amount of $ and time over Christmas break. I'll have to see how much work is necessary.
I wonder what kind of market there is for the Rivieras. Right now they don't seem to be very popular, but- if we hold on to it a few more years and people get nostalgic for them I wonder. Especially with the rarity of the car and the fact that no one makes a car like this any more. I'll wager there's a better market for it in Atlanta than in Michigan.

The real question is... how are you going to get in the car?
Rivieras make great DD. They are a comfortable car and turbo engine should be fun to drive.

BTW...check the front fenders out. Rust likes to form on the inside and eat its way out. I had one that was rusted though. It traveled the length of the chrome.

He had a locksmith get it open for $70 which I agreed to pay. Thanks for the rust tip, It looks like we have a project on our hands!

If the body rusts out, the drivetrain would be good for a kit car swap, like an old Kelmark GT

yeah it is..near Glennie... back woods.. watch out for sasquatch, but 5.5 hrs once you hit mich border or an average day in rush hr through hotlanta. good thing is we dont have a speed limit