Looks like Rob Raymer (QMP/LS1 Motorsports) is out of business...

Wow, that really hit me personally as a business person. I can only feel for him. I hope he sues the crap out of the credit card processing company and gets a HUGE settlement.

Yeah he was a good guy. He did good by me (as I put in in my post over there.) It's a shame to see that happen to any business that definetly didn't deserve it. I think he will rise up from the ashes though, he was on the right track just, sh!t happens.

GEESUS!

I cant believe what I just heard! Unbelievable, We had dealt with similar issued with "a" CC processing company about 2 years ago, we lost out on over $7000 in the deal, hence that is why we no longer take credit cards over the phone or through the internet, I am happy to "give" PayPal the 3% or whatever the heck they're raping us for these days. Yes we lost a ton of business, but...at that better than taking the money out of pocket when something like this happens.

Situation sounds all too familiar to us:(

Silicone company took 5 months? Yeah thats about right, I know exactly what company that is, because we're STILL waiting for a May order:eek:

Yet another case of internet business problems. On the net, everyone wants an update on progress, shipment, or contact information, and it is expected almost instantaneously. If there is more than one transaction happening at once, the problem multiplies instantly, many times much worse than we would have originally expected. You cannot win an internet war, there is no way no how. I have given out THOUSANDS of dollars of FREE parts to those customers with late shipping orders, what do we get in return? Nothing at all.

Promises Promises, Customer waits for product, we wait on 15-20 suppliers to supply materials, hardware, etc, suppliers quote delivery times and date, we tell customer when material will be in stock, add 1-2+weeks, and when material doesnt show up on our doorstep, our a$$ is grass. What do we then tell customer???

I see many comparing our company with "Other" companies that simply "sell" and move the product. Here we have to take in raw material, build product, test product(s), deal with shipping and supply issues, take orders, package items, ship items, and hope all is well. "Other" companies that simply "sell" the item/product, only need to accomodate shipping/receiving and taking orders. A much easier task!

We too started from NOTHING a hole in the wall building that was probabally smaller than your 3 car garage. We relocated twice in the past 2 years, each time to bigger and better places. All in all we are kicking butt now, but now if we have problems, we are in for a larger debt than we would have been before.

I hope all is well with Rob, he is a great guy to deal with...and surely he will recover. Hopefully what happenned to us doesnt happen to him anymore than it aleready has. I wish him the best of luck, and can definitely understand what he is going through.

Rob, start building imports, although most in that "crowd" come off as being a little "funny" they are really great guys to deal with...just have to smack em around a little

;) :D

Best of luck:)

Rob doesn't deserve all these problems he is a stand up guy. Hope all works out in the end.

Steve