Looking to trade a 87 GN

nitro33

I have a 87 gn that the motor was rebuilt 3 yrs ago with the tranmission ,new weld wheels and tires,haves a good paint job,inside is like new,4 ten inch woofers with alpine amp,and am/fm cd player the radio is brand new,motor has some chrome and is very clean, runs greathave all the stuff to turn it back to stock,I am looking to trade for a 69 Camaro with a small block or big block must be a 4 speed with factory tach/gages car must be in good conditon ,I know Camaros are bringing more than a Gn is worth but thought I would post this if your interested e-mail me at nitro33@adelphia.net for pics of the car ,I live 45 mins from Jacksonville Florida,thanks George.

Sent mail.
No camaro to trade but I might trade a 427 powered Chevelle for it if the car is nice. Chevelle isn't complete. Engine and tranny are done. Engine is out of car.

Trade

I am looking for a Camaro only ,I am in the navy and will be transfering in july to NH so if ,I do not trade it by then it will be sitting in my garge till I get out in 3 yrs.Thanks for every one who has email me about it not sure how much ,I would take for it for every one who has asked but will e-mail you as soon as possible George