looking to buy fast xfi system , question on what all do you buy

builtgn85

ok im looking to buy the fast xfi system like now. i need to know what all stuff do you buy with it. i found a kit that has 3 bar map, xfi to gn harness, and data logging option for 2000. my tuner quoted me 2300 to 2500, thats just for the product not tuning and install. so what all else is needed besides what i stated above, thanks for any help. kinda new to the gn world at the moment

http://www.hartlineperformance.com/

Last place you need to look. He'll hook you up with everything you need and get you a start up tune. He'll also help you tune the car from there. He's one of the best FAST tuners out there AND great Buick vendor, so it doesn't get much better than that.

yea my uses cal, actaully good friends with him. just trying to hear for myself on the price he quoted me. but thanks for the direct web page to him. like i said im new to the gn world but have a great starting car to start with. my tuner jack is the best in the dallas area. just thought id ask before i just spent what he said it costs

yea just looked up the fast system in package deal, says everything u need to get ur gn or regal going and its just 2050 dollars compared to 2300 or more. so im just gonna order tha and buying 120 injectors. need to post in part for sale now i guess to get rid of this other stuff i aint gonna use. thanks for the help guys

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

The package has about 3 options which your vendor may have included. They include long lead adaptor (recommended), internal data logging (kinda depends on street or race use), and traction control (probably not needed).

Long lead adapter is a must.........or you will hate yourself eventually..........:mad:

I agree, the long lead can be nice. Cal is the man! I guess I need to order my XIM from him very soon..... :)

Can not beat Cal & Holly's service. They go way beyond their duties to help!
I know it has been said many times..but Cal & Holly Hartline at Hartline performance is the only place I would go. They hooked me up and I know when I have questions, they are there for support.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

The package has about 3 options which your vendor may have included. They include long lead adaptor (recommended), internal data logging (kinda depends on street or race use), and traction control (probably not needed).

I know he did. :) Jack installed it on my car not that long ago.

Builtgn85 is this Derek? My son told me you were wanting to go to the FAST system. Jack is the best! And Cal! lol

Are we talking about Jack in Texas? If so, he's a good guy, you won't be disappointed.

ok im looking to buy the fast xfi system like now. i need to know what all stuff do you buy with it. i found a kit that has 3 bar map, xfi to gn harness, and data logging option for 2000. my tuner quoted me 2300 to 2500, thats just for the product not tuning and install. so what all else is needed besides what i stated above, thanks for any help. kinda new to the gn world at the moment

If you ask that question here, as most people have already given their opinion, IF your new to the GN world then just call Hartline and order from them. People are giving you their insite based on previous dealings and knowledge of the XFI system and Cal has been doing this a long time, back even when he actually had hair:D . There are other very reputable sellers and tuners out there as well, you asked for help and u got it.. How many replies gave the answer Cal?? Just think about it cuz obviously there is something to it

I did order directly from the source, Holly took my order. Did long lead, internal logging, aslo added the 95lb injectors. Fixing to call back and get the scan master 3. Yea Jack the Guy, very good Guy for sure. He was guessing on the total price, I work out of town a lot and wanted to get this stuff ordered. Holly at Hartline performance said everything I needed to know. Very great service there. Will for sure keep those guys in mind for anything. Yes its Derrick., u saw my gn not long ago. Only thing left is to get this th400 built and installed. I've heard from a lot of local gn owners here on TX that know Cal very well. Soon he will know me. Thanks for all the advise guys. I have a great platform to start with, in my first gn. Jack is also steering me in the right direction.

Good luck with the car Derrick, if there is anything I can do to help just let me know. You know where I live. lol

Be sure to keep up here in the TX section or on the LSPBC forum we'll have some Buick events coming up soon.

Ok i wanna clear things up, I did spend 2500 dollars for the package deal fast, extension harness, with internal data logging, also 95lb injectors. The tuner/builder Jack was right. I was in a rush to buy the fast xfi because of my job. I'm in and out of town a lot, - oil/gas field work. So I want to apologize to for saying anything that can be twisted or read wrong. Like I said I was in a rush and wanted to get the system ordered while I was home. But again thanks for everyone's help.

I hope we didn't step on any toe's either. I'm not sure where you guys are at, but I'm putting together a tuning trip to Houston late this month. Maybe I can meet up with a few of you.