Looking to buy a driver GNX!!

rafael vasquez

Hello
Hoping to find a driver GNX
Iv been looking at GNX 407 in Florida has 23 miles and minor surface rust or just the orangie stuff in the undercarriage $52k any info on it would help?

Any others drivers GNX's out there for sale I'm in California but don't mind out of state..

714- 457-6839 Rafael Vasquez
Thanx in advance..

This is car #503 and it is for sale in Dallas, TX owner seems like a nice guy and may have started resto work. The car has 63,000 miles and he wants $60,000 for the car.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/cto/4347346489.html image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You never know these days! LOL!! However, I do know that I want it more than he does (that we can be sure of)! Affording it in this economy is another whole new can of worms!!

You missed #234 by a couple months. One owner car with 62k in MD sold for almost half what #503 is listed for.

Hello
Hoping to find a driver GNX
Iv been looking at GNX 407 in Florida has 23 miles and minor surface rust or just the orangie stuff in the undercarriage $52k any info on it would help?

Any others drivers GNX's out there for sale I'm in California but don't mind out of state..

714- 457-6839 Rafael Vasquez
Thanx in advance..

How about some info on this if you pass on it. :)

Yep, actually it got passed on at least once since. I didn't have $35k or whatever it was at the time. Car had a stage motor for 1-2000 miles then put all back to stock. Undercarrage needed a full detailing and needed bumper fillers. Other than that a real nice car.

I thought the car had the original motor back in it , however the Trans was not the numbers matching from what I recalled . It was a real Gnx with some miles on it, but if memory serves me right the miles was a big suspect.
I actually believe most Gnx don't have the correct mileage on them since it's so easy to disconnect the cable and drive it for free. I have seen many Gnx and regals with cables disconnected.

Original motor was rebuilt and put away when stage motor was in it. Was sold with the original motor back in. Miles were supposed to be ligit with paper work to back it up. That's all I know.

How was the interior of that car
Seemed like if someone detailed the under carriage the car would of sold easier

Wonder what the new $$$$$$ is ????? Could use a new carpet,and seat covers to spruce it up.

Also,heard/remember the car having alot of electrical bugs to work out,wonder if all that is corrected,or did they just shine up the car/armour all the tires and sending it on its way ?

It would have been nice to see at least one pic from under the hood.