looking to buy a chip/injector combo

s10GN

turbo truck
i have a 87 gn engine in a 83 s-10 and the engine is pretty much stock. I am looking to buy a chip and injectors any suggestions on what to get for injectors? I was looking on turbotweak.com

Save yourself a lot of grief and needless worry, contact Eric, give him your details as best you know them and what you're wanting from your setup and let him fix you up with the chip and injectors.
Do it once with the right stuff and then you'll be happy. (with that part I mean, there's always something that needs upgraded):D

Yup, Turbotweak is the only way to go. Eric does great work and is a hell of a nice guy! Go bigger than you think you currently need. Pick up a set of 60's and a chip for them. They are not much more than the 42.5's (which are also out of stock last I looked) and the 60's will give you room to grow in case you get a bigger turbo or something in the future. He can burn a chip for any of those injectors and you will have smooth idle, better economy, better driveability, no tip in stumble, etc. You won't be disappointed.

turbo tweek

You can't go wrong with eric everyone else is stuck in the 1990s .turbo tweek is by far the best chip. For stock computer before getting into fast engine management then your talking 2gs

Don't forget some guy named Bob Bailey. He's been doing it longer than most & has some of the fastest stock ecm cars running. He also invented some of the best products for these cars.

Scott

As you ...

hang around here longer, you will get to know those two names well as they are great supporters and innovators on this board.
both are great guys to deal with.:cool: