looking to buy 87 GN..cash buyer

cardinalking

Hello first post here. Growing up I always wanted a GN as my late father worked for GM for 30 years.Now I am 45 and have up to $10k to spend on a nice GN. I live in Northern Ohio and looking to find a mostly stock with light mods that runs\looks good..might pay finders fee for the right deal....Mike

Hello first post here. Growing up I always wanted a GN as my late father worked for GM for 30 years.Now I am 45 and have up to $10k to spend on a nice GN. I live in Northern Ohio and looking to find a mostly stock with light mods that runs\looks good..might pay finders fee for the right deal....Mike

I have an '87 GN for sale, 102,000 miles, very original (paint is cracking, bumper fascias are broken out. leaks oil). Asking $9000 OBO. Drives fine, interior looks good (headliner and visors redone in May 2012). I am the original owner. But I'm in the St. Louis area.

Have a 87 GN under 50k miles needs paint under dollar bill size of total rust many upgrades outside of Pittsburgh call if u want 2 talk Todd 412-260-3336