LOOKING TO BUY 3 regals

RUQWKNF27 said:
This is definitely a #1 Car.. But it will take a lil more then 20G. Car went 11.00 @ 124 with 23 lbs boost... 1400 mi on motor. Girdle , Je's, Ported Irons, 45a. V1 FM, Siemen 72 with D-pumper. Turbo motor fuel system all have same mi. as motor. Paint is I think around 3yrs old. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168306

Car is pretty without a doubt. 20G is our max on the turbo street car. We have a budget to stay in running three cars. The idea of car #1 is a 10sec. street car, with all working options. A "date" car if you will. Putting together a serious race car #3, and a serious street car #2, we have to draw the line on car #1. That line is 20K. We will have to pass. We do appreciate your time and interest in our thread, and good luck to you in your sale and future projects.

Bob/Ryan

87 Turbo T/ Charcole w/wo2 option

:) 1987 Buick Turbo-T
I have a 1987 Buick Turbo -T that I purchased from the original owner. I have all the original paper work /brochures/window sticker/ title etc... the car car faxed with 92k miles on it but it had a complete rebuild/ build up about 4000 miles ago. It looks like a sleeper car riding on factory rims. The only give away its fast is the new BFG drag radials on the back. I don't have the list in front of me right now but I'll tell you it has a lot done to it.
Mods: (pretty much everything under the hood has either some chrome or ceramic coating)
3.8 block .030 over, balanced
block girdel
Steel main caps (the bottom end of the engine was really built for more HP)
ARP fasteners & cylinder head studs
thermal coated TRW pistons
lunati 200/200 cam parkerized
TRW springs
ported heads w/larger valves
ported matched intake
TE 60 turbo with
Turbo luber
55lb injectors
ceramic coated factory headers
Terry Houston down pipe ceramic coated
test pipe to dual flow master w/ dump
Volt booster
High performance intank fuel pump with hot wire
Mark Jackson stretched intercooler
Conley cold air package w/14 inch K& N filter
Trans: factory 2004r with high performance rebuild , Ar tCarr 3200 stall 9" lock-up converter and Stage Right trans brake w/ BM trans cooler installed an additional drain plug for servicing the trans.)
rear end has girdle w/ about 40,000 miles on it.
KB Frame braces behind seat and up front
Repaced all GNX frame bushings that were missing
All stainless steel brake lines
New tires
Air bag in right rear spring
pinion snubber
Interior: Grey
Custom instrument cluster by Charge Air Systems / White AutoMeter phantom gauges
Stock radio
Panasonic speakers
A/C was converted to R134A
Exterior
Paint is good - excellent to the 3-5 foot range w/ pin stripping
Interior is in excellent condition.
appraisal
I'm sure I forgot something but its a very nice car capable of running in the 11s or just a stroll down main street.
Price $16,500
Let me know I can email Pics

Thank you to you all for posting on our thread. Car #3 has been bought today.

We are still looking for car #1 & #2

thnx again

Bob/Ryan

ATTN: ALL

We have just locked a deal with a guy out of the east coast for car #2.

Thank you all for looking at our thread and the search for car #1 continues.

Thank you

Bob/Ryan

Pics sent 97 turbo -t #1 car search

Pictures sent/ be sure to click on the attachments as well. I inserted some pics and attached the larger picture files. Its a very tight car. :)
Let me know

#2 car

dont know if you are still looking? i have a 1985 WH1 ttype. the motor and transmission were just rebuilt and are not back in the car yet. The motor was done right with forged pistons molly rings, ported and polished intake and manifoild, roller rockers, and a 3 angle valve job. it was done loccally by a performance and race shop. I could get the motor and tranny back in the car if you wanted. the body is straight except for a little ding on the pass side mirror. I have a new pass side mirror to go with it. also have all new front end parts. controll arm idler arms etc. let me know if you have any intrests in it. it has the bench seat with the console shfter and its a hard top. it has all the other power options, interior is a little rough previous owner was a smoker.

Attachments

• buick 02.JPG
    buick 02.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 43
  • buick.jpg
    buick.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 41
  • t-type motor 001.jpg
    t-type motor 001.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 38
  • t-type motor 005.jpg
    t-type motor 005.jpg