Must be clean never wrecked, no/little rust
Hardtop
Any trim and color ok
Looking for serious car
Moly-Cage, frame work, etc.
Car must have current 7.50 NHRA cert.
Willing to pay up to $15k for right car

About us ....
We are looking to get into the regal world. Sold our current cars as rollers we want to run all Buicks. Looking for a nice 10 second street TR done, make a street car with our driveline, and make a serious drag car with our driveline. We have cash in hand, and are willing to travel anywhere in North America.

Thanx for your help - Bob & Ryan

Please send pics to
trekramb@aol.com
rtsprehe@msn.com

I might have the # 3 Regal that you need set-up for and still has a BB Chevy its been low 9s on a very mild tune will sell it rolling :cool: call me if you're interested :)

Thanks Jim
215-669-1696

RyansGNdoes10s said:
I may have number 3 for you. 86 gn 76,xxx orignal miles on body, no rust, never wrecked, 6 point moly cage, nice suspension, factory light weight car no power options, all aluminum bumper parts. you can see it here. car is a roller.

http://home.comcast.net/~10secgn/10secgn.html

Ryan - Very nice looking car. Looks to be more of a street car, what do you want rolling?

Bob/Ryan I sent over a picture of the $900 '83 NA Regal. I can get more shots of it on Friday if need be. Just let me know. Thanks.

Michael McCoy said:
Bob/Ryan I sent over a picture of the $900 '83 NA Regal. I can get more shots of it on Friday if need be. Just let me know. Thanks.

Mike - We did not get pics of the blue car. Also, what is up with the grey one for sale. Please sent pics of it.

Bob/Ryan

garage said:
Looking to buy three regals ........

1. Turbo Regal 86/87
Must be clean never wrecked, no rust
Hardtop
Modifications ok and prefered
Any trim and color combo ok
Prefer bench / column
Ready to race & show
Willing to pay up to $20k for right car

2. 81-87 Regal rolling or stock
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TR
Hardtop
Any trim and color combo ok
prefer bench / column
Open to see all for sale
Willing to pay up to $5k for right car

3. 81-87 roller
DOES NOT HAVE TO BE TR
Hardtop
Any trim and color ok
Looking for serious car
Moly-Cage, frame work, etc.
Car must have current 7.50 NHRA cert.
Willing to pay up to $15k for right car

About us ....
We are looking to get into the regal world. Sold our current cars as rollers we want to run all Buicks. Looking for a nice 10 second street TR done, make a street car with our driveline, and make a serious drag car with our driveline. We have cash in hand, and are willing to travel anywhere in North America.

Thanx for your help - Bob & Ryan

Please send pics to
trekramb@aol.com
rtsprehe@msn.com

sent both email addresses a story and some pics of my black 87 Turbo T with 13600 miles on it. Hard top, no undercoat, all original with the exception of chip and cold air kit. Stock down to the exhaust and tires. did you receive the email? I received nothing back in terms of any sort of response.........

RyansGNdoes10s said:
Bob and Ryan,

let me know if your intrested in my 86 gn.

thanks
Ryan

Ryan - Thank you for your reply and e-mail. After talking about your car for a few days we have decided to continue our search.

RAPIDOV6 said:
I got this 1981 Regal If you inerested. If you want more pics let me know.
Thanksclick here

Thank you for your reply. We will pass on the car. Good luck to you sir on your sale and future projects.

dz28 said:
sent both email addresses a story and some pics of my black 87 Turbo T with 13600 miles on it. Hard top, no undercoat, all original with the exception of chip and cold air kit. Stock down to the exhaust and tires. did you receive the email? I received nothing back in terms of any sort of response.........

Thank you for your reply. Just no what we are looking for.