Looking for White T-type/Blue interior

Thats the one i have listed above. I'm scared to see any shipping quotes :eek:

white T/astroroof on Ebay

There should be someone on the coast who might look it over for you.

You should read thru the guys' feedback! A couple disgruntled buyers there. Maybe contact someone who has dealings with this guy.

I missed one here in WI when I was looking. It sold to someone in Watertown (1/2way between Madison and Milw.) I got in touch with the owners about a day too late. Anyway good luck.

dwall said:
I missed one here in WI when I was looking. It sold to someone in Watertown (1/2way between Madison and Milw.) I got in touch with the owners about a day too late. Anyway good luck.

Was that in Elkhorn?

I saw it in Johnson Creek

About 5 years ago? Owners wife/woman worked in the outlet mall. I saw it there one afternoon.

I called back to find out the car had sold. Astro/blue interior/48k miles if I remember right. And very nice. So I guess I am not sure where the car owner lived...might not have been Watertown. Elkhorn maybe. Your car now?

Yeah he does have some neg. feedback. Probably why he has not answered my many e-mails about the car. Don't know why someone who has something for sale won't answer some simple questions? Maybe he is hiding something? I did wonder though how a 45k T has a worn out headliner by the astro. Something just doesn't seem right there. :confused: Anyone know who owns this car?

Monte231SS said:
Yeah he does have some neg. feedback. Probably why he has not answered my many e-mails about the car. Don't know why someone who has something for sale won't answer some simple questions? Maybe he is hiding something? I did wonder though how a 45k T has a worn out headliner by the astro. Something just doesn't seem right there. :confused: Anyone know who owns this car?

My the headliner on my old WE4 (astroroof) was shot at around 40k.

Don't know if you saw this or not, but it is just above your post on this board.

86 ttype on ebay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i was wondering if there was anyone in the cali area Rohnert Park to be more exact that could go take a look at this car for me http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BUIC...1QQcmdZViewItem

If you buy it, I will drive it back there when I come see my mom in Indy in April after the snow melts. You pay the gas though. :D

2Quiktocare, thats something I might consider but the guy wants it gone before April. His asking price for the car is a little steep anyways right now, I don't think its gonna meet reserve. Looks like my search continues :(

Thanks 84 GN! Looks like the T on Ebay met reserve. Guess the prices on the T's are even skyrocketing. Guess you got to grab them now before prices get out of control :cool:

The non factory astro roof kind of kills the value of it then, but someone must not care too much though.

The headliner is no big deal. My headliner was starting to fall on the Astroroof sliding part when I bought my car less than 2 years ago (and with only 4,700 miles). I think it is fairly common for the liner to fall off the slider first.

Figures the person left the non-factory astroroof part out of the e-mail sent to me.

I specifically ask if it was factory and he honestly replied. It looks a little smaller than a factory job. Good luck with your search.