Looking for White T-type/Blue interior

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Looking 86-87 White T-type with blue interior and factory astroroof. No cut up cars or resto projects. Must be CLEAN. The more stock it is ,the better. Miles are not a big deal as long as it's clean. I have not seen a white one with blue interior and astroroof but there has to be some out there.

That would be very rare indeed. Mine is the first white/black trim with blue interior I've seen... It's a hardtop though.

Looks nice DCVING. Well atleast i know there are a few white on blue T's running around out there. Anyone know of someone with an astro?

White T

Hey, I'm Glenn also with a white T....it's an 87 Limited with the WO2 blackout package and the very cushy blue velour interior...lots of options and even autographed by "Molly"......but no astroroof.....good luck finding that combo!!

I feel your pain. I have been looking for a white Limited with chrome, corner and coach lights + astroroof... It's the proverbial unicorn I know, but I know its out there somewhere!!! Good luck with your search!

WOW! I don't know how i missed that one. :eek: I would've settled for the gray interior at that price. All those options and my astroroof :biggrin:

I parted that crap out of that Rust bucket non running POS! took a week & Hauled it away!
Nothing is left of it! :eek:

Ok Dennis did your heart stop? :D
Car is heading to be stripped to bare metal & completly repainted.New padded roof.New carpet & front seats will be re-upholstered.Cyberdene dash will be yanked & digital dash put back in.New front seat belts,Headliner & visors.
New seals.
New lights & bezels

Dennis the car runs strong like you stated.
Going to keep it clean & pretty stock appearing let the next guy hack it up!

Under carriage is rust free I have pics when it came in on the hauler.

Probablly need more then $1,000 to pick it up after all that.

Bweavy said:
I parted that crap out of that Rust bucket non running POS! took a week & Hauled it away!
Nothing is left of it! :eek:

That is too cool ,my dad is gonna sh!t when I tell him this,,,you better send pics......... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Brian,

Remember to keep your old buddy down here in Alabama in mind when you get her out of the shop and ready to go.

Shane

No problem Shane & your Chrome trim for the DS is being delivered Friday.He's slow but he is good.

Check out that red 1 on my site also.It has 64K or 67K miles. I sold that car 5 years ago & got it back with 14 miles different from when I sold it. Manual windows! He changed a few things like the console but I have all of the original parts.Red just isn't my color. If it would of been dark blue or Gold I wouldn't be selling it with that interior combo.I like the Tan leather interior.

That is too cool ,my dad is gonna sh!t when I tell him this,,,you better send pics.........
Dennis it is going in in about 6 weeks.He is finishing an 86 wh-1 then another limited I have & your dad's will be next.Takes about 6 weeks to strip them down to bare metal & do it right.

Brian,

Let me know on the trim and I'll get you some $$$$$$ also let me know when the white limited is done. The red car sounds nice but I'm not much on that color either.

Sorry for snatching this thread, I'll shut up now.

Thanks RGS, but still in the hunt for astroroof white on blue T. Car looks nice though especially with the blackout package.

eBay Motors: Buick : Grand National (item 4618985330 end time Mar-11-06 17:50:28 PST)OK members..... there really is a god. Finally one appears. Problem is its on the wrong side of the country :eek: :eek: Anyone know a good cheap reliable honest shipper to ship this thing to Ohio :D Also anyone close enough that could check this thing out for me? Any help would be great.