Looking for unmolested 86-87 T-Type, Turbo T

eagleguy

Live in Central Fl and I am looking for a 86-87 T-Type or Turbo T that hasn't been molested.

Last edited:
Not sure what you mean by "unmolested". Check out my ride. It has a few of the old go-fast add-ons, and I have every part to return it to 100% stock. It has been raced, by me only a few times, but never abused. I have been concerned with reliability since day one. Ziebart rust proofing at the dealer before I drove it out. pre-oiler added when new. I might consider a fair offer to find it a good, new home. When I took it off blocks I posted here to 'Readers Rides', check it out. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/87-t-limited-rides-again.421447/#post-3497385

Heck after reading that guys story about his T and taking care of it on blocks like a baby he probably wants a Million bucks for it....... at least...haha

Why is it that no one comments when a car is not as advertised as far as condition etc. If one was not careful and bought soley based on an owners description and photos I could see a lot of disappointed buyers.

It's a great car and one of the few 87 gems left on the planet. Was just responding to your "wanted" post. Not looking for top dollar but a very fair price. Make me an offer!

86-87 T-Type, Turbo T, Turbo Limited or GN would work as well with minimal modifications and decent paint job unless price appropriately so I can get the vehicle painted.

Last edited:
Are u still looking for a car ?? I have one I did not plan on selling I found a rear 86 t-type unmolested I am third owner I had it for all but two months I am selling it cause a we-4 came up for sale that I really like its a bench seat hard top let me know 69k original u will love it took me two years to find

Are u still looking for a car ?? I have one I did not plan on selling I found a rear 86 t-type unmolested I am third owner I had it for all but two months I am selling it cause a we-4 came up for sale that I really like its a bench seat hard top let me know 69k original u will love it took me two years to find
Still for sale ?
If so, how much, and where is car located ?
Thanks

Found pictures from when you posted it for sale for $12,000 obo.
Will look them over.

If u give me ur number I have a video of the car

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26