Looking for T-link cable

GrndNatnl

Regal of the Dark Order
Have software. Now looking for cable for TurboLink 2.13.

Working would be nice, but I'll even take a malfunctioning one, and have it repaired.

Please e-mail.

Your best bet is to post in the parts wanted or look in the parts for sale area. The cables are not sold separately from the software so you'll probably have to find someone who is no longer using their Turbolink sofware and buy the cable from them, or buy an older used version of Turbolink with the cable.

I think this is done to prevent piracy, since it isn't too difficult to copy the sofware, but very hard to copy the cable! The guys at Turbolink were always nice with me, but getting an extra cable was out of the question, understandably.

(Oh yeah, hope I can go to the next MAGNA meeting, last one looked like a good time).

Normally I would have something to offer ... however, I don't have any cables or the parts to build them any more. I've got a couple that I have saved for warranty and repairs, but I can't let those go out the door.

We basically stopped making them ~3 years ago due to the cost of manufacturing, the need for redesigning the board to replace obsolete/discontinued parts, and the need for redesigning/rewriting the software for Windows. I think he will have to find someone who upgraded or isn't using their v2 cable any more. If he can find a broken one, I might be able to repair it for you ... depending on the type of damage (hopefully not the obsolete parts).

Aye, I already talked to Ken today.

I already have the software. It's actually free, so that shouldnt mean I cant find a cable someone is willing to part with, and already have the software. (Since you can just download it). They're just not supposed to trade off or sell software to someone else without a cable. I just bought the laptop and got the software from a friend. Just looking for the cable now.

I would gladly run the the new version if I had a slightly higher end laptop and the cash for the cable. I just cant afford it. Have to stick with the older stuff. The laptop I have will not run it efficiently.