looking for stretched slic, t.h. style 3' dp,razors alky kit

nonosv6

so my mother bought a nice 87 t-type and im looking for some things to upgrade for her (lol....or me)since its stock ....on a somewhat limited budget ...let me know what you got...thanks, joel

I may be going to a front mount and I currently have a Gary Oswald stretched SLIC. It's still in my car and I wouldn't be taking it out until after Bowling Green. Might consider $350 shipped to you...Of course this includes the scoop already cut to fit around the stabilizer bar. If you're going to Bowling Green I'll pull it Saturday and give it to you for $325.

Do u have any pics of the intercooler? What size is the inlet / outlet? I'm not going but my buddy might be ,ill have to check n see ...but if u could get me some pic it d be cool....def interested.....Joel

I think they are 2.5" in and out. It's still on my car so I'm not sure I can get any good pictures of it. Maybe the top of it. I just got back from a ride and it's not back in the garage yet so I'll snap a picture of the top.

It would be great if someone you knew were going to Bowling Green that way he can check it out for you. I always pit right next to RJC racing. Just have him look for the Black Grand National....LOL:D If not, when I pull it off I can send lots of pictures if you're still interested. No pressure Joel, I am normally a pack rat and keep everything but I happened to see your post.

Send me your e-mail so we can communicate easier And I can send you a picture via e-mail. jrg3517@comcast.net

Joe

Have three stock location intercoolers. One stock with Dutweiller neck,21/2 inch. One Mark Williams streched, With Keith Mease fabricated custom adjustible scope, and one Tony DeQuick streched.
Ron Starr 770-530-4088 (North Ga.)

Brand new alky kit

so my mother bought a nice 87 t-type and im looking for some things to upgrade for her (lol....or me)since its stock ....on a somewhat limited budget ...let me know what you got...thanks, joel

i have a new complete alky kit if interested.

i have some low mile 42.5 injectors, 160 shipped......... sweet pt6265s billet wheel turbo. 1600 miles,.......700 shipped

I have a SLMSL ,it's good to 700hp,has custom fibroglass adjustiable scoop,both brakets,plastic fan an its crank mount,I'd like $750 for it all plus shipping

IMG_0039FMSLM.jpgIMG_0040FMSLM.jpgIMG_0043FMSLM.jpg

I've got an alky kit excellent Condition + 3.5" downpipe+ 42 lb injectors+ matching chip!! $900 shipped