Looking for set of 009's

I dont know your combo but the 60lb Motron injectors seem to work great on cars from stock to modified. If your intending on doing any mods or have some now, you cant go wrong with the 60 lber's. In my opinion. just my .02$ worth. The only reason Im saying anything is because a few friends went thru the 009's and eventually ended up with 60's and they are great all around. I think you would need an upgraded pump fom stock also. The 60's are good from mild mods to mid 10's without any issues that Ive seen. Just trying to help.....

Dave

thankyou flat, but this car is sticking with those, te-44 is the only upgrade. I have to seperate chips for those injectors also already. This is my daily drive car, when I finish up the gn I will probaly be going much...much bigger.

I have some 50 lbs injectors that Chuck Leeper just rebuilt. Great injectors! PM if interested.

I am still going to be looking, but I have to hold off. The radiator took a crap on me so my injector money just became radiator money lol.

If chuck leeper rebuilding injectors why not just have him fix yours?

Might want to look into the aluminum f body radiator they are like $120 and seemingly work great

I did the fbody swap, as for injectors they are not really for our cars. Bout them off here....and they plug and play but the length is wrong. They worked decently but are for the supercharged 3.8. They are rjc racing if anyone needs a few