Looking for reputable speed shop in Tampa area

Sorry 87TT,Hope you get up and runnin,Yes Jay it was a 87 Gn painteds white with black Gta wheels. I hate to hear of things like this happening to anyone..:mad:

ok. your friend is FOS ofcourse hes not going to tell you he bought a stolen car into his shop attempting to defraud allstate?

as far as i understand, and this may not be accurate but I have no reason to doubt..

your buddy tells dave to strip the car and an adjustor is going to looka t the damage and dave is supposed to give an estimate of the cars worth .. (btw, i hear the car had a very poor paint job?)

welp the adjustor came.. and notice a vin tag that didnt look right.. well thats just nice, detectives come, raid the shop look at the car, its apparently got he vin of an 82 cutlass and ofcourse is stolen from NJ .. the cops took the car away

but ofcourse, your friend says he bought the car to S&S and dave stripped it and THEN REPORTED it stolen so they POLICE would infest his shop and not wonder why he had a stolen car *IN* his shop with 5 or so cars which look just like that one.. that just doesnt scream anything wrong there does it?

my friend, your friend is FOS!