Looking for replacement stock spec balancer for 87 T

Nascar83Fan

Am in need of either a straight original balancer with the relucter ring or stock style balancer with the relucter ring, for my 87 T 3.8 to replace the factory original part. Preferably wanting to avoid billet parts, just needing to get her back on the road and be able to mount the intercooler fan back on since am running the stock location factory intercooler setup. I have paypal and the funds available to pay for the part and shipping. In El Paso Tx, 79912, willing to pay for 2 day shipping to expedite arrival time as am needing it fairly soon. Appreciate any leads and help with acquiring this. cell is 915-258-2911 if wish to text me. Thanks yall.

I didn’t find a complete one bud but it looks like these fine gentleman have u covered

Appreciate you taking the time to look around to verify if you had complete one or not and letting me know what you turned up Dank.
Thanks for trying Dank, greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone that had posted in this thread and that had sent me private convo messages of what they had. I sent private convo messages in return to a few and have gotten in touch with working out things. Appreciate yall coming to the aid of a disabled army veteran & owner of these fun amazing historical beasts that still create head scratching to this day of people lined up next to them & bring nearly unremoveable smiles to those who appreciate these cars. Have a wonderful rest of yall friday and a great weekend.