looking for parts for my 84 buick gn

blonfeisty

i'm looking for rear bumper fillers,rear tail lights bezels,and tail lights,exhaust manifolds,if you have any idea where i can get these parts please let me know i;m having no luck on ebay

good news!!!

Good news :) ........... I have all of the parts you are needing and can make you a package deal. I can call you with details if there's a phone number I can reach you at. My email is bjcj231@cs.com if you want to send me an email with your contact info.
Thanks ............ BW Jones

manifolds

I have the manifold s already off the car perfect contion, lucky deal, every thing else be carefull what you buy, I have none of the other parts but good luck, never buy used fillers unless there fiberglass

fiberglass bumper fillers?

JohnWE4,
I'm somewhat puzzled :confused: by your suggestion to purchase fiberglass bumper fillers instead of the OEM type. I know several guys who are always complaining about how the fiberglass ones don't fit properly (rub against the bumpers, don't align correctly, etc.) and that there is no flexibility to them. Certainly they are a viable option if good condition OEMs are unavailable, but I guess I fail to understand the reason why they would be preferred. Please elaborate. What do feel are the advantages of the fiberglass ones?
Thanks .............. BW Jones

I have a whole car I can sell you. Has the leather sets (excellent cond.). Complete car minus motor and tranny. All parts you listed in good shape. Car actually in real good shape just went another route. Have pics if interested.

Alot of problem with fiberglass, is the installation you have to modied the HOLES, IF YOU TAKE TIME AND DO A GOOD JOB IS LOOKS AS GOOD AS FACTORY. THE PROBLEM WITH BUYING USED FILLERS IS ODDS ARE THEY ARE FRAGILE,UNLESS YOU LOOK AT THEM FIRST I, WOULDN'T BUY, YOU CAN STILL BUY NEW FILLLERS FROM G.M. BUT YOUR LOOKINK AT 900$ FRONT AND BACK,UNLESS ITS WAS A ORIGINAL SHOW CAR AND YOU JUST WANTED TO KEEP IF FACTORY, BECAUSE THE ORIGINALS ARE SERIAL NUMBER LIKE
ALL OTHER ORIGINAL PARTS, THIS IS JUST MY OPINION SO I DON'T WANT TO SWAY YOU FROM BUYING USED, FILLERS

i am looking for the original parts trying to restore completly i have the front bumper fillers but need the back but i do appreciate you input