Looking for rear bumper fillers
weatherstripping for t-tops and doors
window felts both sides

Any ideas or direction to where i can find

Thank You

rear bumper fillers - G-Bodyparts
weatherstripping for t-tops and doors - GM dealer, or G-Bodyparts
window felts both sides - GM dealer

I have a set of original 84 GN doors minus the bottom 2" of metal :frown: But the innards and top half's are fine. They have about a 2" molding running along the top, front to rear, the rubber is shot or missing but my 87 does not have these moldings, were they only on the 84's? If these will help you, let me know. Regards, Tim

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 55
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 52
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 53
I have a set of original 84 GN doors minus the bottom 2" of metal :frown: But the innards and top half's are fine. They have about a 2" molding running along the top, front to rear, the rubber is shot or missing but my 87 does not have these moldings, were they only on the 84's? If these will help you, let me know. Regards, Tim

Tim we also carry the replacement rubber for the out side dew sweep. You must remove the old rubber & pop rivot in the new. On our site they would be called Limited dew sweeps.
GBodyParts.com Online
As for the seals we have a great buy on the aftermarket seals & we also carry factory GM. This is the only set of seals we sell that are aftermarket due to the quality.
GBodyParts.com Online
Bumper fillers we carry New GM,ABS & Fiberglass.
GBodyParts.com Online
Just use the search feature on the main page.

Thanks for all the info, but these just came off a part out I did, I don't need them, the doors on my 87 are pretty good and I have another set of rust free doors in the basement just in case. I just had never seen that molding before I had the 84 and was wondering, you have answer my question of the day THANKS. If somebody else needs them I would let them go, the 84's that is.