Looking for owners of #0291,0386,0420,0480,0518,0530,0943,0990,1129,1130 ,1131,1456

Jan Larsson

Anyone own or have the VIN details of the title line TTA builds then you can help to complete the list of VINs Build numbers for all 1550 TTAs ...

I've compiled data from various sources and with the exclution of a few VINs I do have all 1550 VINs with corresponding build numbers.

I still got plenty of clean-up to do and when done I plan to make this avalible online for you all to be able to double check the details of your TTA and hopefully with your input we can update the details and keep an up to date record of each car ...

Anyway, if you do have the VIN details (and anything else) for the mentioned build numbers drop me a PM or an e-mail (jlarsson@london.com) as this will help complete the list.

wow Jan, I'm impressed...that's a lot of work, it will be very cool when it is finished :cool:

Scott

Loads of work but had good help from others that been collecting VINs for years ... fun part is to merge the double entry fields (got about 2800 lines of data) to bring it down to the 1550 + 5 pilot cars ... line by line ... but when done well worth it .... :D

I think I have #518:cool: send me a PM with what you need Jan and I will get you the info. I have not forgot about the emblem pic I just have not been to where my TTA is located yet.

Any guess as to how many have been lost to wrecks etc.????

Very hard to say, without scanning through all the VINs I would say only 15-20 are marked and known to been scrapped in one way or another ... guess one way to find out would be to run all the VINs through carfax?

Jan I can help you if you need anything c@rf@x related. PM me the VINS and your email so I can forward them

when will the project be completed? i hope the vin and carfax helped you out

when will the project be completed? i hope the vin and carfax helped you out

Defentilty helped out ... not sure when it will be done but doing some work on it on and off as I need to merge a number of lines for each VIN and with 1555 VINS and currently about 2800 lines of data it will take some time ...

I still got a couple of strange areas where I might need you to look up a couple of more VINs for me if that is ok.

Again thanks for your help.

Very cool Jan. It'll be nice to see the entire list of VIN's.

Good job!

Hi Jan
If you don't already have it marked down #891 was parted out.
Jim

p.s. thanks again for the oil cooler
Jim

Hi Jan
If you don't already have it marked down #891 was parted out.
Jim

p.s. thanks again for the oil cooler
Jim

Hi Jim,

Glad the oil cooler came in handy, good to see you last year in Detroit even if just briefly!

Yep got 891 down as "turned into a 92 Z28" :) Vin was 243614 correct and was a t-top leather correct?

For number 1025 can you confirm the VIN ending with 245049 and is a t-top leather?

And for your old 1415 if you still got the VIN was it ending wiht 247911 and was a t-top leather as well?

Another thing I'm trying to document (and if you happen to have these details or old photos from all 3 TTAs above) is the radiator upper support id tag (6 digits) as this is the scheduled job number from the Van Nuys assembly plant ... and also the driver door PAS sticker/decal with the GM build date (month-year) and also on the same sticker the PAS build date (month-year). This will help getting a more complete list we can all enjoy.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi Jim,

Glad the oil cooler came in handy, good to see you last year in Detroit even if just briefly!

Yep got 891 down as "turned into a 92 Z28" :) Vin was 243614 correct and was a t-top leather correct?

For number 1025 can you confirm the VIN ending with 245049 and is a t-top leather?

And for your old 1415 if you still got the VIN was it ending wiht 247911 and was a t-top leather as well?

Another thing I'm trying to document (and if you happen to have these details or old photos from all 3 TTAs above) is the radiator upper support id tag (6 digits) as this is the scheduled job number from the Van Nuys assembly plant ... and also the driver door PAS sticker/decal with the GM build date (month-year) and also on the same sticker the PAS build date (month-year). This will help getting a more complete list we can all enjoy.

Cheers,

Jan

Hi Jan
I have all the VIN's but they aren't on this computer, I'll dig them up in the AM for you. (1415 did end in 911 though and I'm pretty sure it had an October build date)
All 3 cars were T/Top Leather. Glenn has/had the shell from 891 so he would possibly be able to get you the info off her, I'll look for pics of 1415, I know I have some of the engine compartment and I'll get the info off 1025 when it gets back from the trans shop... (I have bad luck with transmissions) LOL
Look me up next time you're in Detroit it would be great to get together for a few.
cya
Jim

#1415 vin ends in 247911

1G5FW2178KL243614

1G5FW2172KL245049

I can't make out the body codes on the pics I have of 1415 I'll get the build code on 1025 when it gets home frm the trans shop.