Looking for owners of #0291,0386,0420,0480,0518,0530,0943,0990,1129,1130 ,1131,1456

Jim I found TTA die-cast (non Indy sticker version) with your car number 1025. Check your PM box for the info on how to get it!

There is one sitting in my dads garage... I will have to check for you.

Will let you know this weekend. :)

Thx

I have 1 1/8 scale of 1025 and it will come with the car if anyone wants a spare TTA :)

I know of two I'm sure that's on that list. I will have to check when I go out to arizona. One will be easy the other I'm not sure if I can get but I could see if its one you don't have

Hey Jan,
Have not been able to get on in a while but have added KL227008 to the collection. I do not know the build number but do know it should be festival car #85. I can get you the vins and any other numbers from the others if that will help. One of the cars I have not been able to get the build number on. Let me know what numbers to write down (under the hood etc) and I will send you a list with the 4 vins and anything else. Hope all is well.

Hey Jan,
Have not been able to get on in a while but have added KL227008 to the collection. I do not know the build number but do know it should be festival car #85. I can get you the vins and any other numbers from the others if that will help. One of the cars I have not been able to get the build number on. Let me know what numbers to write down (under the hood etc) and I will send you a list with the 4 vins and anything else. Hope all is well.

Hey John, things are good at my end!!

So another one for your collection :) That is build number 64 and originaly came from Tom Wood Pontiac in IN, so one of the 3 dealers preping the festival cars ...

If you could PM me the VIN's of the other 3 please along wiht the build dates you find on the PAS driver door sticker (there' the GM build date month/year and also the PAS build date again month/year on that same sticker). Also the upper radiator support got the Van Nuys assembly line sequence number on that rivited id plate ... so that would help as well.

Send you a PM you want to read :)

Cheers,
Jan

An 80 year old customer of mine has a hardtop/cloth interior TTA with less than 10k miles. He bought it brand new. I will go outside and look at it and get the info when he comes back into my place.

A buddy of mine has a TTA up in the Quakertown, PA area...

I seem to recall it was a cloth / hardtop car.

I understand it had an underhood fire and needs harness work. I don't think it's been roadworthy for a number of years. I will see if I can get some info on it for you. :cool:

A buddy of mine has a TTA up in the Quakertown, PA area...

I seem to recall it was a cloth / hardtop car.

I understand it had an underhood fire and needs harness work. I don't think it's been roadworthy for a number of years. I will see if I can get some info on it for you. :cool:

That would be great if you could!! Much appreciated!

An 80 year old customer of mine has a hardtop/cloth interior TTA with less than 10k miles. He bought it brand new. I will go outside and look at it and get the info when he comes back into my place.

Much appreciated, I got some of the hardtops down but still missing details on many of them so anything you can get would be great!!

"Much" Work

A lot of work to complete this task. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!!!