looking for Motor suggestions

Lvnspeeed

here are my gaols and here is what I already have in mind. Let me know if I am missing soemthing or should go a different direction Thansk

Goals:
I would like to have my Gn run mid to low tens on ET drag radials. still have A/C and be driven very little on the street. I know its not all about the motor to get there but I am just discussing the motor at this point.

Plans:
3.8 motor 20-30 over depend in what the block needs. Billet caps (Need to get), Champion Iron heads(Need to get), Champion ported intake(Need to get), 70 mm turbo, 70 mm t-body and dog house, Front mounted IC, 340 Walbro fuel pump, hotwire kit, Alky injection, head studs (Need to get), usual guages, underdrive crank pully, 3" down pipe, RJC space plate, ATR pit bull exhaust, TT chip needs to be modified for new set up.

So my question is What cam should I go with????? I would like one that will work with what I am planning but something that wont hurt me in the future. I am leaning toward a HYD roller.

Is there something I am not thing of or miss guided on?

The cam I'm sure some of the motor gurus here can recommend, I would consider a stroker kit it will make your goal much easier to come by.

X2 on the stroker like Shawn said. For a cam I'd say anything in the 206/206 ... 212/212 roller range. OR are you goin to use the stock crank and rods?? :confused:

I ran Erson flat tappet cams with 208/208 & a 214/214 & both were great cams.
If you have the $$$ go roller. If not just break it in properly & use some additive in the oil.