Looking for meth jacksonville fl?

It will be a little while before I can get over there.Here is a little info about them.
Wells Performance Products
1347 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211-5225
(904) 743-5878

Meth

I have been there. They had it in stock the last time I was there. I am new to Jacksonville but it is easy to find.

meth?

As previously mentioned. Please post up info on sources in the jacksonville area.

Sorry for the pic. I could not help myself :p

Attachments

• jeremy-mayfield-meth.jpg
    jeremy-mayfield-meth.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 60
I was sitting at my buddies house watching the Rays game, and borrowed his laptop to check some threads on here. As my friend (born and raised in J-ville) walked by, he glanced at the screen and said "Intersection of _______ and ______, or anywhere around there really" (I don't remember the street names). I looked at him and said "What?", as I had no idea what he meant by this (hadn't seen this thread) He reaches over and taps the title of this thread on the screen and says "thats the neighborhood I'd go to to score some meth... what the hell kind of website are you on anyways?"

I almost pissed myself I laughed so hard... he did too when I explained what 'meth' meant.

Maybe not so funny if you weren't there, but it was hilarious at the time, and thought I'd share :)